Snapp It! is for everyone using Scotland’s railway – customers and communities – to help keep it a safe environment, looking great and in good working order. It’s an easy and quick way to report issues that affect maintenance, cleanliness, buying a ticket, information and safety & security. See something that needs fixing at a ScotRail station? Snapp it! and let us know. And it’s about the good work you see happening too. Like something we did? Snapp it! and share it with us.
Your reports go directly to our helpdesk where they are assigned to a member of the team or work is scheduled to fix the issue. If you’re reporting a good deed, look out for a thumbs-up for a job well done!
With Snapp it! from ScotRail you can:
• Log in with your ScotRail.co.uk account or create a new one
• Report a problem or good deed
• Add images and tag your station or train journey
• Automatically view reports for your nearest ScotRail station
• Filter reports by status - scheduled, assigned or fixed
• View and support reports made by other snappers
• View all your reports in "my feed"
• Earn badges for issues fixed, cleaned or for a job well done; and
• Receive status notifications for your reports.
Please note that we can't reply to your Snapp it! posts. So if you have a question or want feedback, please contact our customer service team via our website www.scotrail.co.uk/contact-us.
General customer service posts, questions and violations of our terms of service will result in posts being permanently deleted.
Optimization of views and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
While I can appreciate an app to help report issues, it would be handier to have an app to purchase tickets, train schedules & receive collection references with a scan bar to receive tickets from a kiosk.
Useless so far
So far this is a useless app. I’m even blocked from registering or signing in. ‘Action can’t be completed’. Typical of Scotrail since the sale to Abellio.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.