Get key insights and takeaways from hundreds of best-selling nonfiction books you can read or listen to in just 15 minutes.
GET THE KEY INSIGHTS FROM HUNDREDS OF BESTSELLING NONFICTION BOOKS
• Dip your toe into new subjects and drink from the huge wealth of knowledge that’s out there, growing your knowledge in bite-size chunks.
• With expert analysis and key takeaways delivered in minutes, rather than spread out over snatched periods of quiet time in your hectic life.
• Broaden your horizons into whole new subjects or drill deep down into expert thought in your favorite area. Each 15-minute book summary opens the whole book to you effortlessly.
• Hundreds of thousands of books are published every year. Snapreads doesn’t just have a library of bestsellers from the past – we also curate the best books right here, right now, enabling you to keep up-to-date with the latest knowledge.
READ ON YOUR TIME OR LISTEN ON THE GO
• Choose what works for you: read when you’ve got time or listen to the audio to keep learning on the go.
• Switch between audio & text effortlessly.
• Learn handsfree on your way to work, at the gym or doing chores at home.
ENJOY READING RECOMMENDATIONS & PERSONALIZED LISTS JUST FOR YOU
• Never be at a loss for what to read next – our smart suggestion tool gives you ideas based on what you’ve already read.
• Be the smartest person at your next meeting with cutting-edge thoughts from leaders in business and economics – it almost feels like cheating!
• Discover what makes the successful, the rich, and the famous tick and enrich yourself with lessons that took them a lifetime to learn in just 15 minutes.
• Unlock your full potential with 15-minute wisdom that unleashes a smarter, better you in all areas of life – grow into the person you want to be.
HOW IT WORKS:
Using Snapreads is simple. Download the app now and sign up for the free 7-day trial.
Snapreads offers two membership options: Monthly subscription for $14.99/month (First week free) and a yearly membership (First week free) for $89.99/year.
You can cancel at any time during your 7-day free trial via the iTunes store settings and you will not be charged. Plans automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the purchase of a subscription to that publication.
We are constantly working hard on making the Snapreads app better and more useful for you. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for any questions, suggestions or if you just want to say hi. We would love to hear from you.
Thank you for using the Snapreads app! We update the Snapreads app as often as possible to make it a better experience for you! Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Under-the-hood updates and squashed bugs for a better experience.
We are always looking for ways to make Snapreads better for you. If you have any feedback or have a question, please contact us at snapreads.com/contact-us.
Ratings and Reviews
small selection, hit or miss summaries, no support
the description says hundreds of books but i only see about 30-40
i signed up for the trial and it says i have full access but i still only see 30-40
i emailed support days ago to ask if i’m missing something and they haven’t replied
of the summaries i can view, they are very hit or miss in their quality ranging from decent to high school book report-like quality with errors and that sound like the summarizer only read the first chapter and then just makes general and vague statements to fill out the rest of the summary
a particularly frustrating part is when they state something like “tony robbins then lays out the 9 myths of investing” but the summary doesn’t tell me what they are, or “the author describes strategies to determine what desires are behind our habits” but doesn’t tell me what the strategies are, i’m supposed to be reading a summary not an ad for the book
i was excited to try the app and would happily pay the subscription fee if the summaries were better quality and the selection was larger, but as of now, i’m going to look for other book summary apps
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. I will pass your feedback to our product and support team for further consideration. Please, if you have any additional suggestions or ideas for us, we'd love to hear it via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best, Snapreads Team
This is my new process. One book in the morning and one at night. I am burning through information at a rate I have always dreamed, but never had time to do. I love this app. I am about to make it standard issue for all of my employees. Yeah, back to reading while I wait for my food order.
Terribly written summaries
I read a couple of “books” on this app and the grammar and wording are terrible, at best. In many cases, I had to read and reread paragraphs to try to decipher what the writer was trying to say. I think it would be in this company’s best interest to hire an editor who is a native English speaker (that is, if English speaking people are going to be your target market). I’m glad I’m still in my free trial - I won’t be paying for this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Snapreads Inc.
- 96.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Snapreads Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Snapreads One Year $89.99
- Snapreads One Month $14.99