Become a short stack poker expert with this calculator and training app.
WHY SNAPSHOVE WILL INCREASE YOUR WINNINGS
SnapShove is the only mobile all-in Texas Holdem calculator that allows you to make the perfect decision every time. SnapShove was founded by Max Silver, and created with a team of poker experts. Max is a top ranked poker player with $4.8 million in cashes.
• Instant answers to real time poker decisions – play like a pro!
• Easy to use interface perfect for mobile searches at the poker table or on the go
• Take your game to the next level with Training mode
• SnapShove uses ranges calculated in over 1,000,000 unique game simulations
• Used by the world’s top poker pros
• Updated to the latest Big Blind ante used by tournaments worldwide
ADDITIONAL FEATURES WITH SNAPSHOVE PRO
• SnapShove Pro offers even more precise calculations with a wider range of options for player numbers, antes and big blind increments
• Available as a monthly subscription with a 3 day free trial
• With SnapShove Pro you get access to the Call mode – calculating when to call an all-in and when to fold
• Full access to Training mode with unlimited questions
• No ads and no wait times
• Full offline access for Shove and Call decisions – we won’t let you down even if the Wi-Fi does
• Customise the app display to best suit your game
• Calculations developed in conjunction with WCOOP High Roller winner Ashley ‘DYBYDX’ Mason
• Simply input your chips, raise size and ranges to get the perfect moves and make your opponents regret raising your blinds again.
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SnapShoveApp
Or follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/SnapShove
Ratings and Reviews
Great App but please Needs update with new features
Please update this app. It's great and all but needs a couple things in my opinion.
1) in training mode, have a "back" button to view the hand you just answered.
2) in training mode, show a short excerpt or explanation as to why A8s or something is correct and A7s isn't in a certain position.
3) in training mode, after you answer the question and it shows the hands/answer, would be nice to see the current hand while viewing which hands are correct.
This app is very easy to use and the pro version features an assortment of options to make this a really useful tool. If you play mid-high stakes mtts the pro version would likely pay for itself in one session.
One small recommendation I have is to fix the screen so that on the iPhone 5 you don't have to scroll to hit the calculate button. It's a minor fix but it shouldn't be too hard to fit it all on the one screen.
Paid the $9.99 for the Pro version right away! Been investigating the training mode for a couple hours and am glad I supported Max with my purchase. Can't wait to use this next live tourney I play...
- Silver Software Applications Limited
- 24.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 SnapShove
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Call and Training $14.99
- Reshove Monthly Subscription $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.