Get paid for your beautiful, authentic photos.
Snapwire is a platform that connects a new generation of photographers with brands and businesses around the world. Photographers get access to real-time, paid photo Requests and Challenges. Photographers can also sell photos directly from their own portfolios and in our growing stock photo Marketplace. Snapwire is your home for selling all your creative photography.
Authentic photography has been proven to boost engagement and increase conversions, so your best authentic photos are in high demand.
Start as an Explorer and submit your best photos to Snapwire Challenges. Level up to participate in paid buyer Requests. If your photo is nominated, you earn points and if its purchased you get paid quickly and fairly. Build your reputation by getting more points and level up. Levels give you access to other app features such as: the ability to be invited to Requests, direct commissions, and better exposure.
You can also edit your photos using some of the coolest features from Adobe Photoshop® CC and Lightroom including Lightroom presets, adjustment tools and Lightroom’s signature Upright сapability that automatically corrects perspective and rotation.
With Snapwire you can:
– Participate in Snapwire Challenges and earn award money
– Level up and get exclusive access to paid photo Requests from popular businesses and brands
– Submit photos from your camera roll, iPhone camera, cloud or Adobe Creative Cloud
– Build a beautiful portfolio and sell images directly from it
– Share your personal portfolio with friends, fans and clients
– Sell your best photos from our growing stock photography Marketplace
– Get real-time notifications about Requests
– Connect, communicate, and engage with photographers and creatives around the world
– Become part of this quickly growing community of talented photographers
– Get paid fairly with one of the highest market payouts when your photos are purchased
– Unlock features by earning points and level up
– Perfect your compositions with Lightroom presets
– Edit your photos using adjustment tools: Temperature, Tint, Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Clarity, Vibrance, Sharpen, Reduce Noise, Red Eye
– Crop, rotate and flip your photos before submitting them to Snapwire
– Use Lightroom’s signature Upright capability that automatically corrects perspective and rotation
Have feedback? We would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @snapwire
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/getsnapwire
Find us on Instagram: @snapwire
- Updated Facebook login to newest SDK
- Removed brands page
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a young photographer looking to make some money when I came actosss Snapwire I thought I might have a chance to make some cash I entered photos in almost every competition and am waiting for results I love the app and the concept however I wish they would make it a little easier for people like me to get out there and make some money I know this app can change that and that’s why I’m asking overall wonderful app !!
Snapwire isn't like traditional stock photo companies around. It doesn't pay you the pathetic .17 cents for your hard work like most companies and that's why I like it. It's harder to sell a photo but if you do, you earn decent money. They have challenges and requests and by being nominated or selling allows you to level up. Once you reach expert you are featured on their platform and have the possibility to have buyers request you for work. It takes time and dedication but I'm so glad I stuck with it. My skills have improved and I just leveled to Advance.
I have a lot of fun thinking up new photos to submit. My only complaint is sometimes the request date. For example, I’ll see requests for fall foliage pictures long before the leaves change colors and the deadline occurs before they change, too so I’m guessing it’s a challenge only for those who already have pictures saved from previous years. All in all I love this app. The Pros are amazing and people like us who shoot for fun don’t stand a chance but I still try!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Snapwire Media, Inc.
- 89 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015-2018 Snapwire Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.