Conveniently order food ahead and avoid the wait at your favorite Snarf's location! Delicious, affordable food you can order on the web or in the user-friendly app! Sandwiches, soups, salads and more are all available for quick, hassle-free mobile & online ordering.
The official Snarf's app, powered by RRTUSA, allows you to find and order from nearby restaurants in a quick and convenient way. Customize your meal, redeem mobile & web promotions, discounts and offers, select a pickup time and your food is ready for takeout when you arrive at your local restaurant. You can skip to the front of the line, pickup your food, and go! Delivery options also available for added convenience.
-Easily locate nearby Snarf's restaurants that accept mobile and online ordering
-Choose from the full menu
-Pay & order ahead - select a pickup time up to four hours in advance
-Features special offers, coupons, and promotions for delicious deals
-Save your favorite meals for faster orders
-Share activity with friends & family on Facebook and Twitter
-Even leave a tip!
Why you'll love it:
-Maximize your time during your lunch break
-In-a-hurry-friendly takeout ordering
-Makes group ordering a breeze - for families or offices
-Customize and save your favorite meals for fast and easy ordering
-View the menu and select your toppings to customize your order
-Use the app for great deals
-Safe & secure payment options
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t stay logged in
I like the app but it never stays logged in between sessions. It also does not remember your user name and password between sessions. Every time I want to quickly order a sandwich I have to go through the process of resetting my password since I don’t have my snarfs password memorized. Please update your app so users stay logged in between sessions. Please!
C’mon Snarfs... great sandwiches, but your app nearly makes it not worth the effort.
Update/fix your app Snarf’s. This app is so frustrating and asinine that it nearly prompted me to order elsewhere. If Snarf’s has any common sense amongst its corporate staff, they’d seriously consider updating their app or eliminating it altogether.
The user interface is archaic and so unintuitive that it feels like it was designed by the DMV:
1) when adding notes to my sandwich’s order, the text is white on a white background (making it invisible and impossible to verify what you’ve written);
2) unless logged in with your account, the app only allows you to add one sandwich to your order (when you add a second sandwich, it replaces/removes the sandwich your previously added);
3) when attempting to “Submit Order As Guest”, it’s impossible to do so on the app because “Last Name Field is Required”... but no Last Name field is provided! 🤦🏼♂️
4) after creating a user account and FINALLY submitting my order (after 15 frustrating minutes attempting to use this terrible app), you receive another error saying no payment is linked to the newly created account... why would this option not be provided on the screen where you review and/or be provided the option of doing so at some point before submitting the order?!
Good but need Order Tracking
Anytime I can order my food online and not have to leave the house or see another human being is a win in my opinion. There are a few small glitches that if worked out, could make this app worth 5-stars. But the one thing I always need whenever I order online is ORDER TRACKING!! :)
Please at least add a simple tracking feature. Like.. Your order is being made, Your order is on its way, Your order has been delivered!
I don’t even need GPS, but it gives me peace of mind knowing when my food is on its way.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DEVGROUP001 LLC
- 36.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 DEVGROUP001 LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.