AS SEEN ON THE NBC TODAY SHOW!!!
"A must-have app for love and dating" - Randi Zuckerberg (http://www.today.com/video/today/56970887)
"I'm going on Sniffr" - Tamron Hall
AS FEATURED IN:
The Daily Star
Sunday World as "Tinder for Dog Owners" Check out the articles:
Sniffr knows it's a dog-meet-dog world out there! Find play dates for your dog or real dates for yourself using Sniffr the ORIGINAL dating app for dog owners. Use GPS to find dog lovers near you, view profiles, chat, share photos/videos, get coupons to local businesses and see local events. Beyond the fun and games, Sniffr is a must have app for all dog owners. Use the all new Sniffr Alert system to send a photo, description and a map with the last known location of your dog in the event that they become lost or stolen.
How does it work?
- Create a profile for you and your fur baby
- Scroll other owner profiles on the home page or use the GPS map to see who is near you
- Socialize! See a dog you like? ‘Sniff’ their profile — maybe they’ll Sniff back!
- Say hello and set up a play date for your dog or a real date for yourself
- Follow your favorites to see their dog posts and videos
- Use the Sniffr Alert system to notify all users in your area if your dog becomes lost or stolen
- Get deals for local businesses on our coupons page
Ratings and Reviews
Cant even create a profile
Saw someone promote this app on instagram which got me really interested to download. Excited to try it out, I ran into a big problem. Upon opening up the app, it ask me to create a profile. Last thing i input is my location, i hit "Done" and NOTHING! It brings me back to the profile screen. I entered everything it asks me too. Pretty disappointed.
Cute with one big mistake.
Nice app, but no option to name the breed of your dog if the name is not on the list, which is weird... Pick the closest one I guess...? There are also quite a few purebred dog names missing from the list.
Cannot make my dog's account.
Crashes when uploading picture of my dog. Can't proceed to create an account for my dog because of this. No way to optionally create the account on the web. No way to opt out of uploading the photo. At this point unusable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.