Ready to have FUN? Download now the best shooting game for free!
If you like war games or FPS games, you will love Sniper 3D Assassin®: one of the most fun and addicting shooting games ever!
Start the killing: FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
● Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
● HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS: stay tuned for NEW content all the time
● Tons of weapons: Play with 100's of different snipers, rifles, and guns!
● Free game: 13 incredible cities to clean from the terrorists. Assist the cops, police and army: they need your help!
● Limited time events: Kill the most zombies and robots and earn amazing and exclusive rewards! In this modern - combat fighting game, you are racing against the time against real rivals to prevent a 3rd World War
● Most popular game EVER: read the reviews of our millions of players!
● Hunting games? Boring. Start shooting real enemies, not deers, elephants, penguins, lions, or other any animal. Become a Sniper, not a hunter
DOWNLOAD this shooting game simulation for FREE now and don't miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES.
Sniper 3D Assassin® is brought to you by Fun Games For Free, the minds behind the addicting Sniper Shooter game!
● Compatibility and support
We're continuously working (hard) so that all phones and tablets run the game smoothly. Please report any issue you may experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sniper 3D Assassin® is a free game but it contains mature content and optional in-app purchases for real money. You may want to keep it away from your kids, children and younger boys
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $9.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
+ Play through all the 21 cities in Single Player mode
+ Advance through the new Leagues in the Real-Time Multiplayer PvP Arena
+ Battle against others in the Squad Wars
Ratings and Reviews
Having found the right squad is what keeps me playing. The real folks that i have met through joining a squad is what keeps me playing. I have met good people that are diverse, 100% helpful to me and the other snipers on the squad. The game is addictively fun. The games player versus player is fun. The game has programming issues that are devastating to its players. I go on playing because i have 50 other squad mates (real people from around the world) that i rely on and that rely on me. Fighting together against other squads can create a strong bond of friendship and loyalty. While the game itself is super fun, after playing all the solo missions and experiencing round after round of poor game programming that produces glitches and crashes and total loss of months and months hard won progress happens on a regular basis. For the folks who pay real money for in app purchases that also loose everything they chose to pay for, like game money, gear upgrades, etc, its even worse. Super fun game when its running smoothly. I give the idea of the entire game full stars. I give the reality of the game half stars. I give customer support zero stars. If the game developers could only fix one thing without breaking something else all the time. The game could be perfect. Im sure the good folks do a great job working on the bugs in the game. If only there was a public relations department. There is not one that i know of. . .
I like this game a lot and the contents, but I have couple of complaints.
I really hate that the game is so money hungry. I hate that they will offer you “one time offer! x0% off of this gun!” And it will always be a little over the amount of coins you have. Always. On purpose. Once you make enough coins to cover whatever gun that goes on sale, they change those offers to “x0% off if you buy with diamonds!” And no more offers of deals with coins all of a sudden. They Know fully well that you have enough coins but would need to spend money on diamonds if you want this deal. there’s just no way you can get any attainable deals the game is offering without buying extra diamonds, in other words, this game is very money hungry and geared towards those who are willing to spend extra purchase in game. I wish there are still achievable deals on guns and gears without spending the extra money.
The score that you get in PvP don’t always add the score that You earned. I watched my score go from 68 to 70 when I was supposed to get more than 2 points, and have it restart at 68 again for the following two games. It could just be my internet or phone, but I wish it wouldnt glitch cheat me out of the points I deserved. One game I completed with a supposed earning of 20 points and my score only went up by around 10 points??? Everything combined really ticked me off since I worked hard to try to maintain good score just to have it dropped for no reason.
PVP is unfair
So I like this game, I really do, but some things just need to be fixed. There a a lot of problems with the game but the pvp mode is one of the big ones. I really think it was good you added PVP to the game but, the problem is the pairing algorithm. I get into a match right? Before I can even spot someone, another guy kills me within two shots. While I sit there shooting with my sniper with a 3 bullet mag. Worse part is, my shot does AT THE MOST 1 damage out of 200. Even without my victim spotting me while I sit there shooting for 10 minutes straight, the match would’ve ended before I got to kill one player! Now sometimes I get in to a match with people weaker than me, and they don’t stand a chance! I think it’s really unfair that you pair people the way you do, whatever that is, it just doesn’t work! Don’t let people use the same guns from the campaign mode, because if they’re new to PVP but have been playing campaign for a long time, they are basically going to win every match. That’s just one problem. I know development is hard when it comes to a video game but with the great game you’ve created, I think it wouldn’t be too much of a problem to change the little things that ruin the entire game. Also, the so called “mods” in the world ops mode, I bought one with 500 gems and the next day, it disappeared! This game needs some work, REALLY!
- Fun Games For Free
- 272.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Pocket of Diamonds $4.99
- Pocket of Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.