Ready to have FUN? Download now the best shooting game for free!
If you like war games or FPS games, you will love Sniper 3D Assassin®: one of the most fun and addicting shooting games ever!
Start the killing: FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
● Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
● HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS: stay tuned for NEW content all the time
● Tons of weapons: Play with 100's of different snipers, rifles, and guns!
● Free game: 13 incredible cities to clean from the terrorists. Assist the cops, police and army: they need your help!
● Limited time events: Kill the most zombies and robots and earn amazing and exclusive rewards! In this modern - combat fighting game, you are racing against the time against real rivals to prevent a 3rd World War
● Most popular game EVER: read the reviews of our millions of players!
● Hunting games? Boring. Start shooting real enemies, not deers, elephants, penguins, lions, or other any animal. Become a Sniper, not a hunter
DOWNLOAD this shooting game simulation for FREE now and don't miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES.
Sniper 3D Assassin® is brought to you by Fun Games For Free, the minds behind the addicting Sniper Shooter game!
● Compatibility and support
We're continuously working (hard) so that all phones and tablets run the game smoothly. Please report any issue you may experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sniper 3D Assassin® is a free game but it contains mature content and optional in-app purchases for real money. You may want to keep it away from your kids, children and younger boys
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $9.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
+ Play through all the 21 cities in Single Player mode
+ Advance through the new Leagues in the Real-Time Multiplayer PvP Arena
+ Battle against others in the Squad Wars
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My Likes and Dislikes
I love the app and the game is really fun only issue I have with the game is I miss to many opportunities to upgrade just because I have to spend money on certain things that I earned like when I got to open my piggy bank all of the diamonds I earned I lost because I had to pay for it which I feel like is very unfair especially since I need to earn more diamonds but I have to pay for all of them. Usually on games you earn more diamonds when you accomplish something but the only thing I get is coins and a lot of guns and upgrades for my weapon need to be payed with diamonds. Another example when I got all 10 headshots I had a major chance to get a lot of things that would make my experience better but I had to pay which really annoyed me because I Did the challenge but didn’t get a reward only because I didn’t pay and I feel like I should have got something for accomplishing that. I enjoy the game and recommend a lot of people to play but these are just things that I feel like will make the experience better if u can earn diamonds instead of having to buy them not only diamonds but other opportunities like guns or new gear😁🤪🖤
I like the game. It has a decent story and tons of things to do. PVP is about what you expect for a mobile game in today's world of he who spends the most time and money get the best gear and equipment. I am not upset about it but it does make it difficult to compete with. There are pop ups that come around after some missions that are nice but requires just over what you have so you play the do I get it because it nice and will save me time or, do I pass and wait for another week before I can afford to get it in game scenario in your head. I have spent money on some mobile games but this one got me. I got a package deal for a deal that popped up and that was fine. I don't play games very regularly so a little bit here and there is okay with me. I see an email 9.99 subscription paid for the game. Said it was a week subscription I didnt think anything of it. I see it again and I start looking for what I clicked on. Don't see any in game subscription tab, folder, insert name here for the subscription. I also had no added benefits to my game play. This happened for a few weeks before I found it one day under my apple subscriptions. That I don't remember submitting. The game is fun and all but the micro transaction/ surprize your subcribed thing gives me a bad taste in my mouth. If you get this game make sure you look I didnt realize or see it until it had cost me way more than this worth plus some.
ADS SO MANY ADS
As far as gameplay goes, I really enjoy this one! There’s a lot of content and for a mobile game I actually find it really engaging and well designed. For a game of good quality I don’t even mind the occasional ad, and their premium offer is something I wouldn’t spend money on but I can see why people would. Their diamond “premium currency” in game is a little overpriced for my taste, but I think it seems comparable to what I’ve seen in plenty of other mobile games.
Having said that, THEY ARE GOING TO FORCE AN AD DOWN YOUR THROAT EVERY 15 SECONDS. Not an exaggeration, if it’s not a third party ad it’s them constantly begging for more of your money in game by bombarding you with “sweet deals” that are way cheaper than the stores prices, and if you don’t want to make the purchase they add an extra two screens of “just making sure” you don’t want to cash in on this “sweet deal”. EVERY. TIME. It ruins the whole experience for me. If the ads were trimmed down to even a third of what they are now I would’ve given this game a much higher score. It just makes it seem like the developers don’t care about how it interfaces with your user experience and like this whole thing is just a quick money grab. It really cheapens the value of an otherwise quality game.
TLDR: great gameplay, way too many ads. Like an unbearable amount.
- Fun Games For Free
- 373.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Pocket of Diamonds $4.99
- Premium $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.