Sniper Arena: PvP Army Shooter 17+
3D PvP Shooting Online Game
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Sniper! Enter the arena and become the #1 SHARPSHOOTER in this thrilling ‘sniper vs. sniper’ LIVE COMBAT game! Compete against more than 500K SNIPERS worldwide, climb the leaderboard, and ENJOY EVERY BATTLE in this premier mobile experience! Feel the pure adrenaline rush, and lifelike combat emotions in the heat of the battlefield, right in your hands on your mobile screen. Jump into the action and join the battle right away, it’s FREE TO PLAY!
• Enjoy breathtaking 3D GRAPHICS: the world’s best SNIPER RIFLES, superbly realistic and authentic in every little detail, and 4 spectacular combat locations with authentic sniper firing positions, beautifully designed in terms of game logic and the balance.
• Try intuitively easy controls - SWIPE, ZOOM, KILL! Compete in 3 game modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Domination with up to 8 real opponents on the map, whoever shoots the most enemies wins the round.
• Develop your SNIPER CAREER, from recruit all the way to the rank of Phantom, with a variety of daily tasks and a detailed ranking system. Unlock and upgrade modern PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT: sniper rifles, ammunition, camouflage and special equipment.
• Ally with your friends and create an UNSTOPPABLE SQUAD! Lead them to the top of the leaderboard, defeat other teams and win territories in Domination mode.
This game requires stable INTERNET CONNECTION to play. The gameplay involves real-time online match ups with players across the globe, shared server for any mobile device, and LIVE-CHAT.
For more info and all the latest news check out: https://www.facebook.com/SniperArenaGame/
- A beta version of the single player mode “Survival” is available. It may contain bugs or instabilities.
- The balance of levels and rewards may differ from the final version of the mode.
- As a result of beta testing, players' progress can be reset.
- Fixed bugs, optimized the speed of the application.
Ratings and Reviews
Addicting but aggravating later
It’s a lot of fun in the beginning. I am about halfway through the ranks and I am being put up against the highest ranked players on the game that have the top level rifles fully upgraded, scopes, armor and drones which is more aggravating than challenging. You can’t get drones unless you join a fireteam but you have to be invited or start your own. I was on a Squad team for a short period. They want you to play constantly it seemed. I played a bunch but was kicked out anyway for not playing enough.
Now as soon as I step onto the field or re-spawn I am immediately taken out faster than my scope can even zoom or focus. I have contemplated deleting the game as I feel I am mostly wasting my time being merely a live target for higher ranking players. When you encounter the higher ranks and repetitively killed instantly you have to wait about 3-4 minutes for the game to end so you can hit replay. 75% of the time (when hit replay) the next game will be against bots that are on your level with similar equipment. But the other times the higher ranks will also hit replay and you’re stuck against them until they lose interest in slaughtering you. This is usually when I go find something better to do.
It’s fun for a while but be ready for the highest ranks.
I really enjoy this game and have been doing my daily tasks. As my rank gets higher the game gets harder which is good. However I find myself more and more being matched with people that have a much higher rank up to five ranks higher than mine. I rank is elite sniper one. I’m being matched up with phantom and black phantom players. I find this unfair and very difficult to finish my daily tasks. I believe we should be matched with one rank above or one ranked below. And if possible similar equipment. Especially on the daily tasks. I can completely understand if we do tournament or domination and there’s people ranked way above me that’s understandable we are working as a team or in our alliance. Like I said I really really enjoyed the game however takes the fun out of it if you’re getting killed every 10 seconds and it’s because you’re put in a game with someone who is way above your rank and possibly your equipment.
Lastly it would be nice while you’re waiting for your 10 seconds to be up if you would have the ability to turn on your exploding ammunition, health or night vision. Because many times as soon as you get that turned on as you reenter the game your dead.
Looking forward to more improvements. :)
Getting old is tough!
Great game! The only operational problem I have with this game, is the amount of time it takes to upgrade your weapons and gear. Of course One could pay real money to expedite the process, but occasional gamers aren’t going to pony up...and, therefore, may not be as competitive. That said, the gameplay is fun. Good graphics, challenging levels, etc. Despite the slow progress of upgrading weapons and gear, the biggest problem is me. I’m only just dancing over/under the 40 year old mark, and my sight isn’t what it used to be. I have trouble with judging minor contrast changes, and that’s big in this game. Distance isn’t a problem...that’s a matter of gauging size. Contrast clarity becomes an issue with objects of similar size and color/tone. For example; I can pick off a combatant on a distant rooftop, with ease. But close quarter combatants wearing brown/OD green gear, standing behind a black or rusty orange barrel...might as well be invisible. That’s likely a function of me, rather than the game. So...if you’re playing, and want to cut down Hatchet...hope to spawn near an oil drum.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nordcurrent UAB
- 312.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Nordcurrent Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Intendant Pack $1.99
- Mystery Box D $0.99
- Small Pack of Mystery Boxes $19.99
- Random Avatar D $0.99
- Small Pack of Mystery Boxes D $9.99
- Giant Pack of Mystery Boxes D $49.99
- Premium Pass $2.99
- Professional's Pack $99.99
- Tactical BoxD $2.99
- Special Offer $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.