Aim and Shoot! Kill the bad guys and accomplish missions to become the master hitman. Just turn your device to aim and TAP TO SHOOT and kill. Download now!
● EASY CONTROLS: tap to shoot
● 3D graphics
● Multiple TARGETS and scenarios!
● Improve your skills and accomplish EXTREME MISSIONS
● Mini sniper puzzles
● 13 chapters, TONS OF LEVELS for you to enjoy
● Enjoy hours of fun for FREE
But don't miss a single shot… or you will end up losing your job!
Download now and don't miss amazing FREE updates.
● What our players are saying
- This is a great game. Easy to play and an easy way to kill some time in between appointments. A must have. I spend hours playing this game. Simplistic but addicting! Love it
- Very good game, but completely addicting. Finish whatever you have to before even starting.
- The game is really fun. It's got all awesome graphics. It is definitely the best. I have never played such an awesome game. Whoever doesn't like this game has a problem.
- That's right one of the best games I have ever played so if you are looking for a good time by just sitting around this is the app for you!
- I just downloaded it and it's so fun and addictive I recommend this to people who like games on mobile devices.
Sniper shooter VIP subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited multiplayer matches
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Sniper shooter VIP subscription
- Subscription price : Weekly $7.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
+ Extra reward after completing a mission in the game
Ratings and Reviews
It's pretty good/one of my favorite games ever!
I really enjoy this game! It is very addicting, I will play this game up till midnight. the only problem with playing it up till midnight is: when my arms get tired of holding up my I pad, I can't set it down because of the controls. the game is fun even though I don't like the idea of shooting people. I read the reviews and noticed that some people complain about the adds, what I do is turn of my wifi. lol
So here's the thing...
I would first just like to point out that this is an EXCELLENT game and I would recommend to anyone.
The ONE and ONLY problem with it are the whole "best weapon, defend the country" mode. These levels are just kinda boring, tedious, and occasionally hard because there are so many. And they have nothing to do with all the other levels! Level 10 is a good example. First 3 ones aren't that hard, but the fourth took me FOREVER! I spent so long on that level! But that is fine, because it was still entertaining and kept me playing. After I beat that one, however, I was just faced with a defense level that just added more people and said it was harder!!
In conclusion, the defense levels seem like a huge drawback on this great game, and I would rate 5+ stars if they fixed it.
great game, few problems
i personally think the invader missions are the worst part of this game, honestly. in a game about accuracy, an automatic gun is the “finale” weapon? the achievements for those missions are also so painful, and the spread on the weapon is atrocious.
Multiplayer could be improved too. i think something like pixel gun 3d could be used as reference. you know the Gamma mission? when gamma went rogue and you had to find him before he kills you? i think something like that would work better, and you have a different spot each respawn. as it stands now multiplayer isnt that fun because there isnt much variety in games.
thanks for reading my review. cheers.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fun Games For Free
- 129.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Sniper Shooter VIP $7.99
- Continue $0.99
- Shotgun Sniper Gift Card $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.