SnipNotes is a clever notebook on all your devices. Capture new ideas right from the menu bar and quickly add new content with Drag & Drop. Synchronize notes between your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. SnipNotes saves you time with its intelligent actions: Create new calendar events from within your notes, navigate to an address or call phone numbers. Stay organized with your own categories and flexible search functionality.
-- Create Notes Your Own Way --
• Create new notes right from the menu bar
• Save content from websites and other apps with the share sheet
• Insert images into your notes from Finder or with Drag & Drop
• Save the currently selected text at any time with a customizable keyboard shortcut
• Capture the contents of your clipboard
-- Quick Access From Anywhere --
• Use SnipNotes right from the notification center widget: Copy notes into your clipboard and quickly create new notes
• Use your notes even offline on all your devices
-- Intelligent Action Will Save You Time --
• SnipNotes will automatically recognize the contents of your notes and show e.g. addresses on a map
• Each recognized content is linked to an action. For example, you can create a calendar event from a date, navigate to an address with Apple Maps and open internet links in your web browser
-- Always Keep Track Of Your Notes --
• SnipNotes provides an inbox and an archive for your notes. In addition, you can create as many custom categories as you like
• The flexible search will highlight results. You can also search your notes right from the desktop with Spotlight search
• Select multiple notes and move them with Drag & Drop into another category or into the trash
-- SnipNotes Matches Your Taste --
• Notes can be customized with a variety of formatting options (lists, colors, headlines and much more)
• Design your notes with a big selection of glyphs for easy recognition
• SnipNotes offers ten different color schemes and a dark mode
SnipNotes is a note-taking app without subscriptions nor ads.
Notes are synchronized to your private iCloud account. SnipNotes protects your privacy and does not collect any analytics data.
You can find more information about SnipNotes on www.snipnotes.de. If you have any questions or issues, I would be happy to help you via email (email@example.com) or on Twitter (@SnipNotesApp).
This update resolves several issues with inserting images into notes, saving the clipboard and displaying multi-line bullet lists.
If you encounter any problems with this update or have feedback, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also consider a rating or a review on the App Store. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now Notes and Clipboard Manager
I use SN to catalog my ideas, recipes, projects, wish lists, and even use as a travel log with text and photos and maps. The explorer type file manager user interface on the main screen makes it easy to find stored items I save by catagory. The simple window that lives in the menu bar is great for pasting recently copied items. And I love that you have the option to have SN accept all clipboard items. I just have them all go to a designated folder in SN and later move any I want to keep to a specific catagory folder. And of course having your notes synced in all your Apple devices is great.
My favorite Notes app
I love SnipNotes and use it on all my devices: iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple watch. Anything I need to capture (thoughts, web pages, phone numbers, addresses, etc.) goes into the SnipNotes inbox until I have time to act on it, and it’s immediately available everywhere so it also works as a clipboard manager. Notes with an address automatically get an embedded map and clicking on a phone number brings up FaceTime. The new text formatting feature makes long notes and lists easy to read. The developer is constantly making enhancements and provides great support.
The best note taker I have used
The new version make SnipNotes the best notetaker I usse, including Bear, Notebooks, Evernote. I use it to make notes on dozens of books that are latter used for Book Reviews.
Reliable and consstantly improving
I am using Snipnotes regularly for more than a year for research and writing book reviews. It is reliable and offers one of the best platforms to keep your clipped and another type of notes among all my devises, including the Apple Watch.
There are regular updates and improvements. The iPhone/iPad Apps sync with iCloud is fast and flawless. I got immediate replies from the developer to suggestions implemented in further updates
I strongly recommend this app for anyone that needs to have a reliable and stable note taker and note organizer. The price is reasonable for what you get
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.