New control scheme!
SNKRX is an arcade shooter roguelite where you control a snake made of multiple heroes, with each one having their own attacks, passives and classes. Inspired by the auto-battler genre, each hero in the snake has a set of classes, and combining enough heroes of the same class together grants additional class bonuses. Heroes can also be upgraded to be more powerful when copies are bought from the shop.
== Gameplay ==
* Your snake can't stop moving, turn it left or right to steer
* Your heroes attack automatically when close to enemies
* Combine heroes of the same classes together to unlock unique class bonuses
* Clearing arenas grants gold, which can be used to hire heroes at the shop
* Buying enough copies of the same heroes levels them up, making them more powerful
== Features ==
* 40+ heroes, each with unique attacks and passives
* 12+ classes, each giving stat boosts and modifiers to your snake
* 40+ passive items, each giving strong global effects to your snake
* 25+ levels of increasing difficulty as the run progresses
* 15+ achievements
* Soundtrack by Kubbi
- Add joystick control option
- Fixed a bug where NG+5 difficulty would go down to NG+4 after looping
- Capped enemy movement speed after level 150
- Added a run timer option - note that the timer will be off for saved runs that started before the patch
Ratings and Reviews
Great Rouge Lite
This is a fantastic game. Lots of different builds are available and they’re all interesting and fun. It’s a very simple game but it has a lot to offer. High replay value will keep you coming back for more, even after you beat it once since there’s a couple “new game plus” modes that make it new and exciting. It is definitely well worth the price. A few quality of life suggestions: Inspecting the characters is a little hard on the mobile version since you have to keep your finger on the screen and slide it away to avoid unintentionally purchasing it. It’s easy to sell your characters when rearranging your order if you’re not careful. Maybe add in an “are you sure” option for selling. Also the enemies that launch themselves at you are a bit overpowered, as they can one-shot a unit every time. I will continue to update my review as I see more. Keep up the great work, and thanks for a fun game :)
Haven’t Gotten Enough
After 50 hours on the PC version, I was elated to hear the game was getting a mobile port. I think the game lends itself so well to a mobile platform, and doesn’t lose any of what makes it great in the transition. If you like the game elsewhere, I highly recommend giving it a go here.
As with any transition, there are some strange hiccups, but if you have been a part of this games journey so far, you know that the developer has done an amazing job of supporting the game post release. So many fun updates and expansions, changes based on community feedback, and all for the incredible price of $3.00.
I’m a fan of SNKRX and I’m glad I can now play it on the toilet.
There haven’t been too many ‘instant winners’ in my 11 or so years of iOS gaming, but THIS easily qualifies.
Yes, the RNG setup can totally wreck your game. Yes, there are ways to minimize the chance of that happening. No, the RNG doesn’t make this game unfair.
If anything, it kind of feels like Dead Cells in that regard. The different layouts you can wind up putting together can sometimes surprise you. And even when you feel you’ve got a build that is CRAZY overpowered, the game can still ro-sham-bo you in a heartbeat.
I made it to level 91... was killing elites BEFORE the first wave of enemies could even spawn....
Then I made a mistake. And the game took advantage of that... and put me back in my place.
To the dev: this is a MASTERPIECE! I have no doubt that scores of DLC modes could be done... dunno if you have plans to, but count me in for an insta-purchase if you ever do.
If not... that’s cool too, as simple as this game is, it’s got quite a bit of meat on its bones. Thank you so much for porting it over to the iOS!!!
Easy contender for GOTY.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Khachaturov
- 70.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 adn & David Khachaturov
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.