Snow Flower Text is a text editor for document writing and programming. Lightweight markup can be used for document creation and can be exported to HTML, PDF, EPUB, DocBook. This application supports editing of over 70 programming languages.
## Features of the editing function
* Multi cursor and flexible text selection
* Automatic detection of encoding
* Automatic indentation
* Editing support of huge files (- 50MiB)
* Search and Replace regular expression
* Code folding
* Syntax highlighting
* Live syntax validation
* Code snippet
## Features of the lightweight mark-up document creation environment
The following features are available by selecting the grammar of AsciiDoc or MarkDown.
* Document creation environment of two-pane editing and preview
* Live preview of lightweight markup document
* PlantUML and GraphViz, WaveDrom preview
* The formula support by LaTeX notation
* Exported from the lightweight mark-up document to the document file of the standard specification (PDF, HTML, EPUB, DocBook)
## Programming language support
* Common Lisp
* Delphi / Pascal
* GFM (Markdown)
* Plain Text
* Unix Shell
* Visual BASIC
## General improvements.
* Improved interface design
* Reduced application launch time
* Improvement of the English user guide
## AsciiDoc and Markdown mode enhancements
* Improved response of preview processing.
* Improved response to LatexMath mathematical rendering
## Added AsciiDoc and Markdown mode functionality
* Added PDF export setting function.
## AsciiDoc mode.
* Improving the quality of stylesheets
## Adding AsciiDoc mode features
* Added [regex] block. For more information, please refer to the following URL
## Other features added
* Add Pretty Format in Java mode (command+shift+F)
* Added the Preview function in Textile mode.
* PlantUML engine updates (Ver. 1.2020.5)
- Naohiro Yoshimoto
- 190.1 MB
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Naohiro Yoshimoto
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.