Snowboard Party brings the thrill of snowboarding to your mobile device! Get ready to ride the downhill slopes at extreme speed and catch some big air to perform the craziest tricks in 21 completely unique adrenaline-filled mountains/locations. Jump on your board, learn new moves and improve your snowboarding skills to land sick freestyle trick combos and rack high scores! Experience snowboarding like never before!
Play with your friends using the new online multiplayer mode or challenge riders from all over the world using the online leaderboards. Complete over 105 level objectives, 32 achievements, gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores. Customize your snow gear and upgrade your board to give you an extra edge over the competition.
Snowboard Party includes next generation 3D sport game graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best snowboarding experience.
Freestyle is all about the tricks! Perform the sickest tricks using natural and man-made park features such as rails, ski jumps, boxes, logs, rocks and innumerable other objects! Create new freestyle trick combos to hit higher scores while in the trick parks.
Go big or go home! Big air competitions are contests where riders perform extreme tricks on massive ski jumps while going down the slope at high speed.
Perform a wide range of tricks while going down some of the world’s biggest halfpipes. Chain multiple tricks in a row to gain more points and achieve a better score.
Challenge your friends to a snowboard battle and see who can land the baddest tricks! Share and brag your results with your friends on Twitter.
Select between 15 snowboarders and customize each of them to your preference, choosing your favorite gear. A massive collection of boards ranging from different sizes and designs are available, allowing you to complement your rider’s extreme skills and abilities.
LEARN TO SNOWBOARD
Over 50 unique tricks to master and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and extreme trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself.
Compatible with most game controllers available.
New fully customizable control system to configure your own button layout. Use the right or left handed control mode, select a control preset or create your own. Use the analog stick or accelerometer option as you wish.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
• Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
• Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends or other riders online.
• New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
• Learn over 50 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
• Massive mountains/locations to ride including 21 trails/courses located in the Rockies, Alps and Japan. Choose from big air, freestyle, and halfpipe events.
• Customize your outfit in style!
• Upgrade your board to improve your rider’s stats.
• Play often to gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder’s attributes.
• Share your results with your friends on Twitter. ts.
• Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
• Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Closer, Jack Counteract, Minds Without Purpose, Mr. TaBoo Timmons, No Blitz, Paul Spencer and the Maxines, Pear, The Pinz and We Outspoken. Courtesy of Pulse Records/White Knight Music Group, Inc.
• Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
• Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
Bug fixes, optimizations, and improved stability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I enjoy all the series of this game fun and great to pass time good job and please come out with more and more sweet maps thank you for creating this great job
Not gonna lie, kinda expected more.
Let me just start off saying the game is pretty good. I love how it has objectives like Tony Hawk Pro Skater (Like one that has you collecting 5 letters to spell "PARTY") It has 3 different modes to play. Freemode, which is kinda like a race course, but doesn't have other racers and focuses solely on scoring. Halfpipe, also a scoring mode, you do all the same things you do in freemode, but in long half pipe stages. The third mode is Big Air. It's a very short course of stages but with big slopes to try to pull of big tricks and score big. Even has an online multiplayer mode.
Some things I wished they had was having CPU Racers to go against in these modes. Another thing I wished they had was have more than just 1v1s in Multiplayer. Feel like it could've been bigger and better if most of the game wasn't solo racing.
But overall the game is fun and if you played SSX you would enjoy this. And has a decent soundtrack
Developer Response ,
We're so glad to hear you're impressed with the game! Thank you for the review, rating, breakdown, and suggestions: we'll definitely consider those going forward with future updates. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!
I’m still havin fun cuz you’re still the one
Have had it for years and have played it for years
- Maple Media Holdings, LLC
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Maple Media Holdings, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro EXP Bundle $9.99
- Amateur EXP Bundle $1.99
- Poseur EXP Bundle $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.