Enhance your trip on the Snowdon Mountain Railway (SMR) with our fun interactive experience. Use the 'Where Am I' digital map to track your progress up England and Wales' highest mountain, and discover more about the railway and Snowdonia mountain range with audio narration, station information and interactive photos.
You can also be transported to the summit on a clear day by stepping through our magical portal, explore a 3D model of Snowdon on your kitchen table, and celebrate reaching the summit (1085m above sea level) with an exclusive souvenir SMR photo frame!
Download our app and scan the QR code to access all these amazing features:
- Journey Map with Location, Height, Speed
- Station-by-Station History & Facts
- Audio Narration
- Historical Before/After Photos
- Train & Carriage Fact Files
- Clear Day 360° Panoramas with Points of Interest
- Summit Selfie Frames
- Stunning Photo Gallery
- QR Dragon Hunt with Selfie Frame
- Clear Day Photo Pack Download
- SMR Railway Story Collection
- Ivor the Engine Animation
- Interactive 3D Model of Snowdon
- 'Journey to the Summit' Portal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.