Soap Dodgem is a Playond exclusive. Download and subscribe to enjoy an ever-growing collection of wonderful games.
“Fun, fresh and impeccably polished, Soap Dodgem comes highly recommended to anyone who enjoys a challenging and content-packed puzzle game.” by http://ifanzine.com
“The least developers can do is introduce a unique theme to make their game stand out. Fortunately, Lost Ducks did this with their new mobile puzzle game Soap Dodgem.” By gamegulp.ph
Explore the mazes of Bathroomia and solve tricky puzzles in this challenging logic game!
- Just swipe up, down, left, and right to move your soap squad
- Jump onto your dirty enemies to wipe them off the floor
- Find all hidden Golden Bubbles to obtain the badge of Perfectly Clean!
- Get the latest levels from the Cloud!
- Super easy level editor!
- Social Features: Share your levels with your friends to get the most likes!
- Real head-scratcher puzzles on 100 campaign levels!
- High level of quality minimalist cartoon graphics!
- Original Music by Award winner Csabi Kalotas
- Easy to play, challenging to master!
- Available iPhone and iPad devices
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
These are simple little quick games breed they are challenging but not too troublesome. They are fun and I am enjoying doing them. I hope we get more such games.
Very deceptive app.
This is not a game; this is subscription based mobile gaming service disguised as “Soap Dodgem Challenging Puzzle”. In reality you play two very short tutorial levels and then you’re blatantly introduced to the gaming service sign up page. If you want to play more of the game you have to subscribe to the monthly price of 9.99. All of this isn’t really bad in general, however I only had the intention of playing “Soap Dodgem Challenging Puzzle”. I do not care about any of their other games offered through the service and I do not want to pay 9.99 monthly just to play a mediocre puzzle game that I will most likely beat in a week. The game itself is charming, with refreshing art and designs but it is subscribing to a service to play.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We appreciate this chance to clarify any doubt you may have. Yes, you'll require an active Playond subscription to play the games included in its collection (like SoapDodgem Challenging Puzzle), as they are all exclusively licensed by Playond. It is very important for us that users can make up their mind on the whole concept before committing to a payment so we offer a free trial period to discover all its potential. If it doesn't live up to your expectations, you can end it anytime by following these instructions from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039. We hope you'll give Playond a second try as we will keep expanding the collection to meet our users' taste and needs! Send us your feedback to email@example.com.
Forces subscription after 2 levels
This game seems interesting but I’ll never know if it’s any good because after the second level it forces you to make a login/account. You can give them your Facebook account (sorry I don’t do Facebook) or give them an email. I gave them my email but even after that it doesn’t give any option to continue besides “Subscribe & Play” for $9.99/month. What a joke!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback. Did you know that you can try SoapDodgem Challenging Puzzle along with all the games in our collection for free by subscribing to Playond? It gives you the chance to benefit from a free trial period to decide whether or not to keep paying for the service once it is over. We believe that this a good way to give everyone a chance to experience Playond to its full potential; at the same time this helps us ensure that users only pay if they are satisfied with it. Feel free to share your opinions with us by email writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 83 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Zsolt Fabian
- In-App Purchases
- Big pack of Secrets $1.99
- Small pack of Secrets $0.99
- Unlock Game $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.