SOAP Notes is a robust patient manager app that is specifically designed to allow for quick, accurate SOAP Notes for each patient's visit. SOAP Notes is ideal for any person who must manage detailed notes for each patient visit and needs an app that will enter the notes quickly, and accurately. Specifically, built with massage therapists and chiropractors in mind, but anyone needing to take SOAP format notes will benefit using SOAP Notes.
- HIPPA Compliant (Encrypted database, encrypted passcode, device syncing protected by SSL encryption, and stored, encrypted on iCloud)
- Connection to the internet not required to use the app (some features, i.e. cloud syncing require a data connection)
-100% customizable "stamps" that enter common phrases and sentences with one tap
- Image Drawing - draw over 4 different body image backgrounds to add supplemental information to the visit note.
- Custom patient fields - enter the information that you need for every patient
- Keep all patient documents in one place. Attachable documents for patient (png, pdf, txt, rtf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, numbers, and pages files supported.)
- Sync data between devices using your iCloud account
- Encrypted (optional) pdf exports with patient and/or visit information for easy billing and record keeping
- Record important patient information (address, phone, email, marital status, occupation, emergency contact information, insurance provider/expiration)
- password protected (must enter passcode every time the app is opened)
- Mass email all patients feature. (All patients are BCC'd to ensure patient privacy)
- Contact patient via email or phone directly in the app
SOAP Notes requires a subscription to save new data. Data created will always be available, regardless of subscription status.
SOAP Notes Basic Subscription includes:
* Unlimited patients and visits
* Unlimited devices
* Unlimited data syncing (devices must be using the same Apple ID)
* Regular updates and additional new functionality and features at no extra cost
* Prompt customer service direct from the developers
Subscription options include $9.99/mo, $26.99/qtr or $99.99/yr
Price may vary by location
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscription on the support page in SOAP Notes or in the App Store app under Account Settings for your Apple ID. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price unless notified otherwise. Changing your subscription during a trial will forfeit any remaining trial time.
Terms of Service: https://www.eclectic-dna.com/iOS_Apps/soapnotes_tos.html
Can change sex patient field to gender (settings tab, default patient fields)
Can rename combined visits export file on export now.
*Fixed a bug where the sex field could not be renamed
*Fixed inaccurate age calculations
*Data sharing switch would not be enabled under certain situations in which it should be enabled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best SOAP App only gets better
This is a functional and solid app for client charting that keeps getting better by the month. I have practiced for 30 years with over 40,000 sessions of experience and I have reviewed multiple apps for practice. When you see 8 people a day you need an app that is intuitive customizable and efficient to use. The developers also are very responsive to support and requests. It’s not shiny and flashy it’s intuitive clean and functional. This is much different than having an app where you have to log onto the Internet and use it through your browser. I am very impressed with app and hope they continue to support and improve it. It has the makings of being the best client charting app. I am not related to or have any interest financial or otherwise in the company that produces this app. I was also not asked to write a review.
The most responsive development team!
This is one of those app developers who really listens and implements change requests. And quickly. I recently migrated from doing my clinical notes on a PC with Word and Excel, to now doing it on my iPad Pro. This is a very powerful app for creating my notes. I can tailor the settings to meet my needs, for example, you can call your patients “patient” or “client,” and it remembers your settings. This app speeds up my reporting process, and they’re developing more features all the time.
Love the latest updates!
Really happy to see the continued work on one of my most useful apps! Inexpensive price point among the options for a solid app.
- Eclectic DNA, LLC
- 16.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 Eclectic DNA, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Soap Notes Basic Service $9.99
- Soap Notes Basic Service $26.99
- Soap Notes Basic Service $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.