SoberTool - Addiction Recovery 4+
Counts days and money saved!
Designed for iPad
Top Rated Help! Made by Harvard educated Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Calculates days sober and money saved! Automatic daily strategies and great Forum! Rewards!
AWARD WINNING, TOP RATED BY HEALTHLINE.COM. AND CHOOSING THERAPY.COM. COUNTS CLEAN AND SOBER TIME AND MONEY SAVED! GREAT REWARDS! HELPFUL MESSAGES! COMMUNITY FORUM! RELAPSE PREVENTION TOOL! TEACHES YOU HOW TO THINK AND ACT LIKE A SOBER PERSON. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE WHEN YOU NEED HELP BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT IN YOUR POCKET! WORKS WITH ANY ADDICTION OR BAD HABIT!
This Upgrade gives you:
* Top rated SOBRIETY COUNTER that not only calculates days clean and sober, but also MONEY you have saved!
* REWARDS for the time you have stayed clean and sober!
* Quick daily motivational MESSAGES and NOTIFICATIONS to remind you to read them.
* A great SEARCH ENGINE. Just type in one word to describe how you currently feel and it will lead you to answers to deal with those feelings so that you feel better and don't relapse!
* A PROCESS TO AVOID RELAPSING if you have a craving. Just answer its simple questions and it will lead you to an answer to an issue that is RELEVANT TO WHAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING. It helps change relapse thinking to recovery thinking. No other recovery book or app is designed to do this. All you have to do is follow its simple prompts to get a reading relevant to where you are right now!
* A CHAT FORUM where you can anonymously share your personal messages, comments and get support from others.
* A PROCESS to improve the quality of your sobriety if you are new or have been clean and sober for a long time.
Developed by a Harvard educated Licensed Chemical Dependency and Certified Alcoholism Counselor with over 32 years clean and sober and a team from The Ohio State University, this app is based on proven techniques to help you stay clean and sober. It doesn't matter whether it's alcohol, food, sex, cocaine, marijuana, gambling, spending, heroin, the internet, or anything else, SoberTool gives you free, immediate help. It actually trains coping skills.
THIS APP IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- are new to sobriety and need an easy tool to beat cravings and triggering thoughts related to alcoholism and addiction.
- have been clean and sober for awhile but still feel stress.
- just completed alcoholism and addiction inpatient or outpatient treatment and want a tool to help you with continuing care.
- want to stay sober for your family, friends or YOURSELF.
- have struggled staying clean and sober before.
- want a tool to help you when you can't reach a Sponsor, support person, therapist, or get to a 12 Step meeting.
- have had legal or any kind of trouble as a result of alcohol, drugs, or addictive behaviors.
- must stay sober per an Employee Assistance Program, court, professional assistance program, employer, school, licensing bureau, etc.
-feel stuck in your recovery and want to have fun while staying sober.
- need help making wise decisions that won't jeopardize your sobriety.
This App has also been useful for treatment centers, alcoholism and addiction counselors, psychiatrists, and 12 Step Sponsors for the alcoholic or addict who need a resource for finding answers to common issues experienced by the alcoholic and addict.
Some of the materials contain theories related to cognitive behavioral therapy and 12 Step practice. It also contains slogans commonly heard at 12 Step meetings. Please note this App is not a substitute for alcoholism and addiction treatment and 12 Step meetings!
RECOVERING ALCOHOLICS AND ADDICTS: Please try this app and get fast, relevant help when you need it most!
This app respects your privacy, does not require you to give any personal information, and has minimal app permissions! It will not invade your contact list.
DISCLAIMER: None of the information in this App creates a counselor patient relationship or should substitute for any other forms of therapy. The User waives the right to make claims against Author for any misinterpretations or any harm claimed from the use of this App. This App is not therapy or treatment.
Improved Rewards, Community Forum and Sobriety and Money Saved Calculator.
Better Relapse Prevention System.
Ratings and Reviews
COVID lockdown left me negative and drinking every day
I managed to go from drinking normally to drinking daily during the COVID lockdown, and I was looking for something to help me get back on track with my health. I was also emotionally low, and feeling pretty negative about everything: humanity, work, any type of plans for the future. I needed a reset, and this app has been so helpful with that. I like that I can see how many days I haven’t drank, and how much money I’ve saved by not drinking. I wasn’t sure I’d need the daily message, but it has really helped me change my perspective on the things I have in my life that are actually positive and going well. I also appreciate having the messages available on demand and have been making it a point to read one whenever I feel annoyed or frustrated about things beyond my control. I highly recommend for anyone, whether you’re in recovery or simply in need of something to put your mind in a better place.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your helpful review! You really describe beautifully exactly what SoberTool is designed to do. So glad that you find it helpful and we hope that you will recommend it to your friends. We will be with you as you continue your recovery journey.
Awesome! Help when you need it.
I highly recommend this app. It allows me to set the exact time I receive the daily message which is usually exactly what I need to hear to start my day. Then I check the Reward I have earned and it not only shows me the time I have been sober, the money I have saved, but also gives me an encouraging message. I then go to the Forum where I already have friends with whom I can get support and who I can share my deepest secrets. Best of all, I turn to this app whenever I get a craving to relapse and it gives me straight forward questions to help me deal with what’s wrong. Easy to navigate and fun to use, this app is essential to my recovery.
Helpful Beginning Everyday
I started using this app about seven years ago as an aid to helping me get sober. First, I tried quitting drinking myself for the first two years. Needless to say, I didn’t succeed with much success. The app itself kept me inspired to keep moving forward. I entered treatment 5 years ago and finally achieved success -5 years and counting. Each day I begin with affirmations from this app. It plays a small part of reminding me about being grateful and never forgetting that sobriety is a key to my success.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your important and helpful review! You remind everyone that eliminating big harmful habits requires creating small healthy habits developed each day. This process is exactly what this app is made to do. Glad SoberTool helps you on your recovery path!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blitzen, LLC
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Blitzen, LLC