Download Sobotta Anatomy and test its full functionality with 40 unrestricted anatomical figures for medical school training and testing.
Try the apps two Review and Test approaches to see which works for you. After trying out the free basic version on the app you can purchase either the entire content or choose subchapters applicable to your medical specialization.
Sobotta Anatomy enables you to hone, review and test your anatomy knowledge on the go so that you are prepared, not only for your anatomy tests and exams but also in practice. In recent years over 800,000 users have successfully studied university-level Anatomy using the Sobotta Anatomy app.
Thanks to the constant feedback of existing and new users we have been able to develop the app further adding new features and optimizing existing ones. Together we have built one of the world’s leading medical apps with predominantly five star ratings. Your input drives us to get even better at helping our users achieve their goals.
The Sobotta Anatomy App, based on the Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy with over 100 years of precision anatomical publishing knowledge, is the easiest and most enjoyable way to learn anatomy and test your skills. It is an anatomically-detailed app with over 25,000 precisely placed pins covering the complete human body:
- General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System
- Internal Organs
- Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy.
The Sobotta Anatomy App ranks among the best mobile anatomy atlas and training apps for the iPhone and iPad on the market today! It enables you constantly improve your knowledge in more than one way by allowing you to actively choose between two different study approaches:
- The Classical Method: Study each figure step-by-step
- The Elsevier Method: Choose the opportunity to cyclically repeat key terminology you find difficult or hard to remember in order to increase knowledge intake
KNOWLEDGE IN ANATOMY
The Sobotta Anatomy app based on the learning-designed anatomy atlas that was developed and tested in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Jens Waschke and Prof. Dr. Friedrich Paulsen. Prof. Dr. Jens Waschke is MD Professor and Head of Department of Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology at Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) in Munich and Prof. Dr. Friedrich Paulsen is Head Department Anatomy II at the Friedrich-Alexander-University in Erlangen.
• 40 anatomy figures for FREE
• In-app purchase of entire content (around 1.600 figures) or choose relevant anatomic subsets
• Unmatchable image and zoom quality
• Pop-up clinical remarks and legends
• Search (key words or plate numbers)
• Use anywhere and choose between two training modes: classical step-by-step learning or via repetition using the Elsevier method
• Create customized training lists
• The content is available in 3 language combinations: English/English, English/Latin, German/Latin
• International anatomic standard terminology - Terminologia Anatomica
• Buy once and use your purchase on up to 3 mobile devices.
• Created for iPad and iPhone.
We want to know what you think. Write an app review or send your feedback to email@example.com.
If you have technical or feature problems please send the details of the problem along with the device and OS you use to the above mentioned email as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Restore does not work, making the purchase void.
I bought the Sobotta app when it surfaced, but now it is unusable. It gives an alert to contact the developer because it does not work with the current iOS.
I downloaded also the newest Sobotta app, but the restore purchase button doesn’t work either.
It would be nice to find help to be able to use the purchased app again.
Developer Response ,
Danke für dein Feedback. Melde dich bitte bei unserem Support unter firstname.lastname@example.org damit wir dir helfen können. Dein Elsevier-Team
This is next level Atlas of Human Anatomy. Previously I wrote a review and my only complain was the high price after using the free version for a while I really liked the app. It’s primarily for atlas quiz and it does not have extra informations which would really be helpful. The quiz types are really great and best way to learn anatomy instead of cramming all the names. My only suggestion is to add few extra information like innervation, muscle origin. The primary feature of this app is Quiz it would be great if there would be a way to do tertiary questions instead of direct.
Gives five figures to view for free - you have to buy essentially everything. Wants to take you into "training mode" - which I don't need - I'm just trying to remember the name of a muscle or ligament. Deleted app.
- Elsevier GmbH
- 198.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Elsevier 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Sobotta Pack $64.99
- Head, Eye, Ear $8.99
- Brain and Spinal Cord $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.