“Show me the money!” In this innovative football manager style game, you are an up and coming agent. Can you wheel and deal in the transfer window getting good moves for your players? Do you have what it takes to handle a stable of ego-driven young footballers and shape their careers? If you think you can make money in the murky world of modern football, leave your morals at the door and step this way…
• Find promising youth players and sign them up to your agency
• Tout your players to other clubs, but don’t let their chairman find out!
• Negotiate transfer deals and contracts on behalf of your players
• Find lucrative sponsorship deals for your players – don’t worry, you’ll get your 10%!
• Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
• Upgrade your Scout to discover better players – can you find the next wonderkid?
• Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
• Upgrade your Coach to improve your players
• Buy luxury items and properties – show off your bling!
• Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game – the first four seasons are free
• No ads at all, ever
• Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center
You've been a football manager, a football chairman and a football player – now be a football agent! But what type of agent will you be – will you make and take bungs or will you do things by the book to keep your reputation intact?
However you choose to play the game, the ultimate aim remains the same: get filthy rich and retire a wealthy person. How quickly can you do it and get out of this dirty business?!
iOS 12 fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great European football Sim
This is a fun game with great replayability. Only a few minor issues need to be resolved in my opinion. Sometimes when offered a dilemma when you look at the players profile you cannot hit the back button and have to quit the game. Also, when you enter the help file there's no way to exit. At least these are my findings using voiceover on the iPhone. However, these minor issues do not prevent the game from being enjoyable.
Great game but...
The game would be 5/5 stars but there are many problems that ruin the game entirely. The game is addicting but after the 3rd season you have to pay, and in my opinion 2.99 for this game isn't worth it at the moment as it's a repetitive game. Some ideas to make it live up to the 2.99 is player personalities: based on the player's personality he'd make decisions like skipping the drug test; actual working league relegation and promotion system; (optional/opinion) try to get real players; actual results, goals scored, goals assisted, etc.; and have more options for coaching and scouting as it lacks content there. But overall if you refine the game to be somewhat like this, it'd be a definite 4.5/5 👍.
Great game lots of potential
There should be a few changes the first change should be that you should have 1 ad at the beginning when you open the app that will make you money of course so then you should make it only 1.99 to continue to play but you should add a purpose to buying a vehicle, and with a the luxury items to, a good change would be to make it easier to start the game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Top Drawer Games Limited
- 153.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Top Drawer Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.