Soccer Stat Recorder 3000 started as a playtime tracker for parents, managers, coaches AND because of a strong and activity community has quickly become the most fully featured app. Help us climb the iTunes charts by leaving a review when requested!
Join the community! This app costs less than the other ones (which are never updated) and your support helps us continue to work on this app and make it better! If you don't want to pay money for apps, that is fine, the app is free and is full featured but does have ads.
* Stat Manager - Predefined Stats, ~CUSTOM~ Stats, Select which you track, monitor and mention in emails
* Player Manager - Load Players, Images, Contact Info, Birthdate, Default Positions
* Team Manager - Store Coach Information, Store Managers Information, League Information, Team Formations, and Team Colors
* Position Manager - Track playtime against the 1-11, or create your own positions
* Formation Manager - Drag and drop players to positions. Create your own formations!
* Track Stats! - Fast and easy UI to track goals, shot locations, assists, shot on and off target, corners, saves, crosses, passes (completed and missed), throw-ins, pks, headers, offsides, tackles, playtime, team possession time and much more for individuals and teams.
* Track Possession - Quick Toolbar allows people to quickly track / pause possession time.
* Longest Passing Streak - Now when you tap the possession button to gain possession, and tap it again to count passes. When you tap the other team, you will have lost possession. There is also a rest button which brings that back to zero.
* Notes - Take Notes about a particular game event and have that show up in the log
* Game Clock - Games can be set to have an incrementing clock or decrementing playtime clock. We now support a clockless mode!
* Review / Export Game Info - Edit, Review, and Export past games summaries to yourself or others via email! Email includes a formatted data file in CSV format for xls data crunching.
* Export - Individual Season Stats / Complete Game Log. We support Maxpreps formatting as well.
* Season Filtering - Assign a season to a game and filter your games and stats on those seasons!
Data is an advantage and Soccer Stat Recorder 3000 provides an easy way of collecting data from which teams and players can utilize to improve.
Coaches immediately create more engagement for players not on the field by bringing your iPad or iPhone and letting them collect stats while waiting to get in!
This app has a free trial mode, and then after the trial is over will prevent you from recording new stats without subscribing to an annual subscription. This subscription helps us keep moving the app forward and supporting your requests.
Parents keep track of your players accomplishments and playtime!
o.k., so why a subscription app? (1) We do a lot of continuous work on this app. (2) we respond to emails all the time about how to use the complex features of the app (3) we hate ads (4) we needed a way to let people try the app without buying it initially.
Available Subscription Options:
- Annual for $3.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Pro Membership renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Thanks for downloading the app!
Fixes the team manager, able to delete players again
Fixes the place holder text for first name
Adds Confirmation Dialog (are you sure?) before a player is deleted from a team
Adds some new graphics for first time users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We love it! However it is hard for one person to track so many things. Would it be possible to have a team leader share with other people and aggregate data? So the team leader would split up and assign recording tasks amongst the parents and the app could aggregate data from multiple users for one team/ a single game. Each parent could only record the tasks assigned to him or her. So one person could just track possession, another just track the subbing, another errors, another the passes etc. The team parent leader would assign tasks.
What a great tracker
Can’t say enough about this app’s potential and it seems that it will only get better. Downloaded, edited the functions I wanted and used it over the weekend to track our sons’ play and found it very easy to use.
I then plugged the captured data into an excel workbook I created in order to group and visualize the indicators we wanted to track.
The developer is open to feedback and very responsive. Looking forward to future updates! Keep up the great work!
Great Community! Great App
This app has come a long way. I should know, I am the developer! Can’t say thank you enough to all the folks who download the app and take time to reach out via email or leave a review. The app is getting some huge updates in 2018. Hope you join the community and that the app helps you to track your player/teams stats!
- Obvisoftware LLC
- 53.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 (c) by ObviSoftware LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.