Soccer team management at your fingertips.
Soccer Teammate is a soccer team management application for youth soccer coaches. It is easy and fun to use, whilst being a powerful productivity tool for anyone involved in coaching youth soccer at any age or level.
Record key game events in real-time. These include goals, assists, shots (on and off target), saves, crosses, corner kicks, substitutions, fouls, offsides, penalty goals and misses, yellow and red cards, own goals. Playing position and formation changes can also be recorded.
Track playing time for each player and statistics for all events during a game. Overall and individual player statistics, including playing time, can be viewed and filtered by team, competition, season and opponent. Team records can be viewed for all games and similarly filtered.
Directly manipulate team line-ups and formations for maximum flexibility and ease of use. For example, during an 11-a-side game, 4-4-2 can quickly be changed to 4-3-3 simply by dragging a player from midfield to attack or alternatively to 4-5-1 by dragging a player from attack to midfield. Substitutions can be made by dragging players to and from the bench.
Define multiple competitions, each with their own game format, including the number of players and substitutes, the number of periods and their duration and whether they can go to overtime and/or a penalty shootout if the score is level. This can be overridden for individual games.
Record contact information for all players and coaches for easier communication with parents and opposing team coaches. Link games to calendar events and their location to maps.
Share information by email, SMS, Facebook and Twitter and automatically tweet game events.
Define jersey colors and styles and team logos for all teams making team identification easy. Use numbered player jerseys or photos to identify players within team line-ups.
We are committed to supporting and enhancing Soccer Teammate with the aim of making it the number one choice for youth soccer coaches everywhere.
If you encounter any problems using Soccer Teammate or have any questions or suggestions, please report them at http://www.acesportsapps.com/support.htm
* Manage multiple teams in multiple competitions over multiple seasons
* Track game events (goals, assists, shots, saves, substitutions, fouls, cautions, etc)
* Track playing time for each player, in-game, overall and by competition
* Track formation and playing position changes
* Track shot locations
* Record team captain and track captaincy in each game
* Record Player of the Game awards
* View team and player statistics for all game events, in-game and overall
* View all statistics by playing position
* View team record
* Filter games and statistics by team, competition, opponent and season
* Directly manipulate team lines-ups, formations and substitutions
* Link to contacts information for players, team coaches and referees
* Link to player photos and team logos
* Link to maps for game locations
* Link to calendar for games
* Share games, line-ups and statistics by email, SMS, Twitter and Facebook
* Print games, line-ups and statistics
* Export statistics and game events for importing into a spreadsheet
* Create jersey styles and colors for all teams
* Create game formats for 4-a-side to 11-a-side
* Create starting line-ups for all teams
* Record old games and edit game events
* Backup, restore and transfer data between devices
* Optimised for iOS 15
* Prevent crash when repeatedly cancelling the creation of a new game via the ‘Next Game’ button on iPhone
* Prevent crash when cancelling the creation of a game event that would cause an inconsistency.
* Prevent removing a player from impacting appearance and playing time statistics
Ratings and Reviews
Almost exactly what I’m looking for - can’t beat the support though!
I’ve been looking for a replacement for the app I was using as it’s no longer supported. Need an app that’s simple enough to use so that I can hand it off to someone else during the match as needed without needing huge amount of instruction. Checks the boxes I was needing: Manage multiple teams, track team and individual stats, track playing time (easily), able to see the info easily during the game, various views of the data (ind, team, game.) Could there be some additional items but it gets the job done. However, the thing that stand out the most is the support - incredible! Submit a question and get a genuine response from the developer with suggestions / solutions to what you were struggling with. That alone has me wanting to make this my go to app as I would love to replace my other apps that each do something well.
In summary, if you’re looking for a simple to use app that is VERY reasonably priced, gets the job done and has support behind it (when/if needed) this is the app to help manage your soccer matches.
Best App in this category!
I've tried multiple soccer apps for tracking rosters and stats and this is by far the best. Very intuitive to use with great team and individual features. Customer service and support has also been fantastic!
Great job so far and if the recent updates are any indication of the ability to respond to the intuitive needs the app demands as more users kick it around and provide feedback, then the sky is truly the limit. Just as important, I've tried all the others - they weren't close and now they're losing ground.
Future updates should focus on team and roster management. For example - I've entered 2 lineups for my U10s 2-3-2, "starters" and "reserves" - perfect to make sure my kids have time at their primary positions during the match. Only problem is the number of clicks getting to one formation and then switching to another.
***It would be great to link a formation and multiple lineups to scheduled games.
With respect to team management, I like that there is some type of SMS game schedule/results and reporting feature.
***It would be good to have a basic player contact feature similar to the coach, at least including cell ph and email.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrew England
- 4.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2022 Andrew England
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.