Are you a parent or a caregiver struggling to keep the house intact and everyone in your family on the same page? Can’t get your kids to help you out around the house? Feel like you’re always one step behind?
Social Graces, the best parenting app, is here to help!
Social Graces is an advanced chores app featuring tons of effective parenting tips & tricks, and the ability to create up to 5 guardian profiles to help with any co-parenting woes. Social Graces will help you keep all of your bases covered, and create a peaceful home.
SOCIAL GRACES FEATURES:
• Daily expectation contracts parents and children can create together.
• A unique incentive-based point system to help parents get kids excited about chores, and reward kids for their hard work.
• A Personal Wishlist that is synced with your child’s profile and is linked to the Amazon Market for ease of use.
• Daily log, so you can check in, log progress, and keep the teamwork rolling!
• The ability to add up to 5 guardian profiles, making it the best co-parenting app and kid’s manager. Keep the profiles consistent for ease of use.
• Tips with solutions to collaboratively make agreements and assignments. So, in case you hit a sticky patch, you have a helpful resource.
• Talking points to help you talk through difficult topics and to make agreements and assignments painlessly.
• The app also gives tips and tricks for parenting difficult children with effective methods.
With these features, you can keep everyone on the same page and have everyone participate in the household chores! Enough with the tantrums and talking back! Make helping around the house exciting with a chores app that has a reward system everyone can agree on!
Social Graces is much more than just a chore chart app - it’s a system to help with parenting difficult children, rewarding kids, and creating a peaceful home. Who doesn’t need that?
A GUIDE TO SOCIAL GRACES SUBSCRIPTION:
• Social Graces offers a monthly subscription of $3.99/month that processes automatically through your iTunes account after the end of your free trial period*
• With the help of the auto-renew option, your subscription is renewed every month, automatically. To avoid this, you need to turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. This can be done by going to the user’s account settings after the purchase.
• The account is usually charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• During the active subscription period, you cannot cancel the current subscription.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Peaceful Parenting- it’s the Social Graces way. It’s the best parenting app for a reason!
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent Co-Parenting App!
A big HOORAY for an app that positively encourages split families to work together! There are so many divorced families and this app fills a huge void in the co-parenting world. Many families struggle with providing consistency between the different homes. SocialGraces allows parents to have their own guidelines and expectations that can be shared, monitored, and enforced between the homes with no sense of intrusion. The kids have a consistent understanding of what is expected of them, and the parents can show a united front between the homes! The suggested behaviors and manners are excellent in raising our little ones to become responsible & respectful people. All of this is accomplished in a user-friendly app where no actual communication between the homes is needed. Win-win all the way around!
Amazing Parenting App
This app has taken away all of the manual charting and the burden off of me as the parent. My kids have changed so much and are motivated to do their chores because they want their reward! I’m so grateful for Social Graces!
#1 Best Parenting App we have used
Our family Loves this app. It has helped us to restore peace and harmony. The best part of this app is that the kids are totally on board and take their wishlist seriously.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.