Social Puppy provides a personalized guide to training your dog. Complete weekly challenges and over the course of 12 weeks, you'll teach your dog everything it needs to know to be a wonderful companion.
With an emphasis on socialization, desensitizing, and positive reinforcement training, Social Puppy will guide you through the challenges of raising and caring for a dog.
Use Social Puppy to learn how to handle common challenges like biting and barking while training your puppy commands such as 'sit', 'stay', and 'fetch'.
Use the Journal to keep track of your dog's diet, exercise, and medical records. Keep notes to identify which foods your dog likes and which they may be allergic to.
Take the #12weekpuppychallenge and let your friends and family know about the hard work (and fun!) involved in raising a dog. Join the community to share your stories and get helpful advice.
Thank you for trying Social Puppy.
About In-App Subscriptions:
• Upgrade with a subscription to get access to all content and premium features
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in the App Store app after purchase
Terms of Service: https://socialpuppy.com/terms-of-service
- You can now see which dogs have liked your posts
- In the Journal, you can now filter by topic so it's easy to see when your last walk, vet visit, or feeding was
Thanks for using Social Puppy! Best of luck raising your furry companion and share your feedback with us via the Settings screen any time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great puppy app
Pretty straight forward and fun for my new dog!! #dogmom
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great rating! Hope dog training is going well. We're working on some updates to the app that should help. :)
Journal time stamp +3 hrs
Hi. When I make a journal entry and have to adjust the time it jumps 3 hrs ahead. For example when I put in 4:30 per, the journal marks it as 7:30. To get the correct time, I had to manually enter 1:30. The the app added 3 hrs so the correct time of 4:30 was shown.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know Jackey! We’ve fixed this in the latest release (version 2.0.2). Hope that fixes the issue. Let us know if there are any problems or if you have any other suggestions. You can always reach us in the Settings screen in the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.