Hi, I'm Socky.
I am the first personal assistant to bring the words out for our unique teens with Autism and ASD.
I help remove social barriers by making it extremely easy to interact.
I have a different interface for young ones and the adults, to make it easier for everyone to start engaging in a conversation.
I can do a lot! But let's start with the basics:
- With me, you can send one-tap messages using a huge vocabulary of symbols.
- At first, you can send multiple-choice questions but with time they can create their own messages and even initiate the communication.
- You can send device-to-device messages even when you're far away.
- Text to speech - your message and every symbol is expressed vocally to make it easier to understand.
Socky - Simple. Adorable. Easy to use :)
- You can make Socky repeat reading the reply options automatically! Controlled in Menu -> 'Speech Preferences' -> 'Carousel Repetitions'
- I also got rid of a few bugs that kept annoying me lately
Sincerely yours, Socky
Ratings and Reviews
This is the most amazing and wonderful app that anyone could have created. I have a non verbal daughter that w this app is able to finally communicate with me and her other family members. It is so nice to know what she wants and what is in her head. With out this we are not able to communicate with her. What makes it even more amazing is that this app is free. An app like this you would think would cost a Fortune and if it did we would not be able to afford it. I want to thank everyone that is involved in developing and making this app available to everyone. Thank you so much you have no idea what world you were opening up you guys are amazing thank you so much.
Socky is the smiples way for ASD to communicate
I can not believe this app is free.
I gave it five stars because, it work like Whatsapp but in a way that non-verbals can use it. The speech is a big help for that.
I also really like your adorable symbols.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.