Merging your files has never been easier. Use Soda PDF Merge to easily and efficiently combine multiple files into a single PDF document right from your mobile device. Merge photos, contracts, financial statements, scanned documents and more!
Simply choose the files you wish to merge by uploading them from your device:
• Choose from dozens of supported formats such as Word, PPT, Excel, JPG and more.
• Upload files from your device’s internal storage or photo library.
• Use your device’s camera to take photos of documents.
• Upload files from a cloud storage service such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or One Drive.
• All formats will be converted to PDF upon merging.
Control the files that you want to merge:
• Upload an unlimited number of files.
• Rearrange the order of files.
• Delete files or add more.
Merge all your documents into one single PDF which you can save, view and share:
• Name your PDF file.
• View and save your merged PDF on your device.
• Compress document quality and reduce file size.
• Share a link to your PDF through email, text, or social media.
• Upload your PDF to a cloud storage service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or One Drive.
• Sign in and share your PDF using your Google, Facebook, or Microsoft account.
Soda PDF Merge is your solution for merging documents on-the-go!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Big accessibility problem for voiceover users
I am totally blind and use the Voiceover screen reader on my phone. When I am on the main screen of the app, I am presented with two ways to access documents. The first is my device, but the second is where the problem is. It reads, “google drive, dropbox, one drive.” All of those in a row. They are not separate buttons to click on. As a result, when I double tap it (the voiceover gesture for selecting an item) I can only access One Drive. You need to put the buttons to each storage service as its own button so that blind people can access them properly. So, I have no comment on the use of the app, because my files are in my google drive and I can’t access them with the way the app is laid out presently. Here’s hoping you read this and make the necessary changes. Thanks.
I do want to like this app but
It does not work at all.
I tried repeatedly to select some photos from my phone and have the app upload and merge them into a pdf.
First I tried 8 photos. The app ran for 10 minutes and was still running. So I started over and tried 2 photos. Same thing. Runs and runs and runs and runs and....
Uploads all documents to a server on the web...
... and you have no idea what they do with them once they are uploaded.
And you can’t find the local copy of the merged documents once the web server has merged them.
So, what’s the point? Do you just want to give all your documents away for free to some random website, with no benefit in return for you?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LULU Software
- 23.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © LULU Software