SoftLINK Assistant provides you with the mobility and freedom to cruise the classroom and remotely access your students’ computers right from your Apple device.
SoftLINK Assistant provides you with the mobility and freedom to cruise the classroom and remotely access your students’ computers right from your Apple device. SoftLINK Tutor* version 11 or above is required. Remotely access your student computers from anywhere in the classroom. You are no longer stuck at your desk. This remote management and flexibility is a huge bonus for teachers, instructors and the IT department.
(* When paired with your SoftLink desktop Tutor console, the Assistant app helps you retain key control and monitoring of all student workstations.)
SoftLINK Assistant Features:
- Keep an Eye on Your Classes’ Computer Activity -
Remotely view your students’ screens, detecting on-the-fly if students are having problems or if they are working on non-related class material
- Gain your Classes Attention -
Instantly blank your student’s screens and have their undivided attention.
- Manage your Internet & Website Control/Access -
Block internet access completely or provide access to approved sites or block only websites you specify
- Manage your Application & Printer Access -
Set approved and restricted applications, plus restrict student printing and save money on your printing expenses
- Keep Class on Task -
Lock the students’ keyboards and mice during times when no PC input is required.
- Trainees Request Help -
Discreetly alerts the instructor a student needs assistance.
- Save Time and Log-Out Remotely -
Remotely Log-off all student computers
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Fully refreshed user interface to enhance navigation and operability in both iPad and iPhone versions.
• The teacher name/ID set in the SoftLink Assistant configuration settings in the main SoftLink desktop Tutor application is now displayed.
• New ‘Help Request’ icon highlights the number of outstanding requests requiring attention.
• Full details of Student Help Requests requiring attention are now displayed - student name and message.
The developer, Applied Computer Systems, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Applied Computer Systems, Inc.
- 3.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 NSL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.