Solar 2 is an open-world, sandbox game set in an infinite abstract universe. Play constructively: grow your system, nurture life on your planets and attack enemy life in huge space battles. Play destructively: crash into other objects and cause chaos, use your orbiting objects like wrecking balls, steal planets from other systems.
Major quality of life update v1.23. Bringing it up to date with the latest devices and iOS 15.
- iPhone support.
- Improved touch controls. Dragging planets into your star only absorbs when you release your finger. Better touch visual feedback.
- Double tap to absorb planet. Tap upper left interface to cycle through system. More responsive movement.
- Larger systems zoom out further for better visibility.
- New music track. The Solar 1 Theme has been added to the music pool.
- Added Instant Spawn Menu to God Options (beat all story missions to unlock). Allows you to create and shoot objects.
- Xbox controller support.
- New missions screen. Any previously completed mission can be instantly replayed.
- Interface scaling. Allows you to increase or decrease the size of the ingame interface.
- Improved menus. Arrow buttons for interface sliders. Larger menu buttons.
- Various graphical and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is fantastic, but there are a few features that I would like to see implemented. The first is more realistic physics; the physics engine is pretty good, but planets magically fall into perfectly round orbits, the only moons a planet can have are asteroids, which too magically fall into perfectly round orbits, the player's velocity slows down dramatically when away from the controls (for some reason), stars can't come from large planets, galaxies don't and can't exist, along with other weird, unrealistic phenomena found frequently in the game. Despite my criticisms, this is by far the best space-related game out there; good idea, good execution, it's near perfect. It appears however that the developer(s) working on this game have ceased to carry this game any further, which is a shame, because this game could gain a lot of recognition (good for you) and the game will have heaps of added features (good for us).
Pleas make the back round more Diverse and Different and make it Good so it Doesn’t break the Device lag
And make full moons not just asteroid moons and a ring system sometimes And finally add more stars and planets
With each one being like dark matter in Chance of spawning in
Like a Urainium Asteroid Or a Negitive Mass star Which repeles
Planets and other stuff
Good, but has issues
Ok, overall this is a fun, out of the box, interesting game. I feel that it should be a little easier to gain mass once you reach star level, as it can get frustrating. My one major problem with the game is that it crashes, it takes me several attempts to open the game and it crashes whenever I try to open the menu, which makes the "save system" feature impossible. This will probably be fixed in a future update so I'm not too worried about it. Overall I would definitely recommend this game, but the crashing issue definitely needs to be fixed
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jay Watts
- 126.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Murudai
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.