You're the Commander of a Deep Space Mining Station. Construct defenses to protect your miners and harvest the riches of the cosmos. Managing your power network is crucial to sustain operations and defend with maximum effectiveness against an alien foe who want a piece of the galactic pie.
From the team that brought you the award winning Sentinel sci-fi tower defense series comes the long awaited successor to Space Station: Frontier!
MANAGE & MAINTAIN
• Utilize an arsenal of defensive, supportive and combative units at your disposal.
• Construct an efficient power distribution for a fully operational network.
DEFEND & CONQUER
• A structured campaign across 18 perilous parts of the galaxy.
• Battle against a hostile and well-equipped extra-terrestrial foe. Take the fight to them!
REWARD & PROSPER
• Daily missions to increase your rewards.
• Spend your earnings on a selection of persistent upgrades to support and complement your units.
• Unlock and research new abilities, weapons and defences.
IN-APP PURCHASE INFORMATION
• We have given players maximum choices for how to play or pay. There is nothing locked or timed to force you to pay anything. The first 5 game levels are freely accessible, and then each new level can be unlocked for in-game currency earned through normal gameplay, or daily missions.
• If you are after a premium style experience a campaign purchase is available which will auto-buy the entire 18 level campaign for you, so you can play through the whole campaign and save your currency for other stuff like upgrades.
• The gem purchases are purely optional accelerators. If you want to instantly upgrade everything to max and power through the higher difficulties then these are for you.
• Gamecenter for achievements.
• Music and SFX by Gavin Harrison.
Follow us @origin8 and visit www.origin8.com for more
Here's a localisation update, Commanders!
- Added support for French, German and Russian languages.
Thanks for all your feedback, please update your store reviews if you are enjoying the game. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything to tell us or any issues.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the game I wish that you could upgrade the speed of building structures. And zooming out further would be a nice feature. It would be nice to have a mining mode where you can just mine for hours
Nowhere near as good as the original
I've been waiting for this for a long time, but this was a huge letdown. First major problem: the camera. It's basically a 2D game enhanced with 3D graphics, but the camera angle is way too low for it to work well, and it doesn't zoom out far enough. It should be a top-down game like the original.
Next up is the story. I don't even know if there is one, because the first few missions are like ultra-basic tutorials for all the new stuff and it got boring very fast. I was expecting to jump in and deal with the same bad guys as in the original, armed with superior tech and more firepower, but it looks like you're just fighting pirates.
The biggest letdown is the graphics. I appreciate good graphics very much, and what we have here is a cartoonish game with low-poly models. It looks like it was make by a four year old. The guns don't look like guns, the shipyard looks like a barn, and the pirate ships look like paper planes. All this with ugly flat shading, yet it manages to chew through my battery like nothing else. This is pathetic.
Fantastic Long Game
This has provided me with over a day of play time and is still challenging and winnable. It takes a few rounds to get into it and becomes much better paced after everything is unlocked. This is one of the best games and very well balanced. Just about to begin the campaign again on Psycho difficulty. To the developers, great job! Would recommend.
- Origin8 Technologies Limited
- 124.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Origin8 Technologies Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Campaign 1 $2.99
- Small Space Gem Pack $0.99
- XL Space Gems Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.