Play all your favorite solitaire games such as Klondike, Double Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Spiderette, Tri-Peaks, Scorpion, Pyramid and many more. This paid version of Solitaire City® is completely advert free, contains no In-App Purchases, no tracking and doesn't collect any analytics data. Your privacy is important to us! If you've played thousands of games with the free version of Solitaire City then your scores, statistics and customizations will now be automatically transferred to this paid version so there's no excuse not to upgrade now! Solitaire City is a Universal App! Buy once and play it on all your iOS devices with tablet enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and detailed HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays.
Numerous game rules offer nearly 70 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
* Scorpion One, Two and Four Suits
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* La Belle Lucie
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
* Baker's Dozen
* Blind Alleys (2 variations)
* Accordion (2 variations)
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world.
A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
* No adverts or In-App purchases
* Automatically transfers your scores and statistics from the free version
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Drag cards or tap to move them
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards and achievements
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
2) You can either drag cards onto other cards or use the new Tap to Move feature - tap on a card to highlight it grey and then tap where you want it to move to. You can turn Tap to Move off from the Solitaire City Settings screen if you always drag cards.
3) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
Try our other games "10 Pin Shuffle" and "Silly Saucers", also available on the App Store.
1) Tapping on Reset Statistics would freeze the game on newer devices running iOS 15.
2) Selecting “Use Another App” from the “Tell Your Friends” screen would freeze the game on newer devices running iOS 15.
3) Sometimes the buttons at the top of the screen would become unresponsive after the Game Over message displayed.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Solitaire App On iOS
I have purchased this game when it first came out, and loved it ever since. I have been playing this game since 2010, and had some issues arise over the years. Like accidentally pressing the training button when opening or continuing the app. It was Really a pain. But mostly ignored it. I love my stats and i always complete every game, so my percent is always 100%. There are some times when I accidently press end or new and end up getting a loss and ruining my streak. This is how I played over the years. I finally got the nerve to erase all my stats and start over because I wanted a perfect score and a high winning streak..so I deleted the app and re download it to reset the losing streak. Well to my amazement they updated the app and made the it even the better and the best in my opinion! They added a lock for the buttons so u don't accidently press them. If I knew this earlier I would've done this earlier. Now I'm a happy user, besides losing all my stats. I will begin working on it again. This is the best solitaire game on iOS. Well worth the money, with a lot of replay value. I highly recommend it! Also props to the devs for updating this app! I love it!
So glad I bought this app!
I played with the free version so much that when the price lowered on the deluxe I decided it would likely be worth it.. I was right! I have played with with app more than any other app. Everyday I play at least a handful of games. Any bugs I have seen have been fixed within a very reasonable amount of time with an update. They recently added a new solitaire game and I love it! I like being able to change the background images to something from my phone pictures. I would like to maybe see an update in the future with more options on the look of the cards as well. I recommend this app to anyone that likes solitaire games!
The only game I don't like to play on here is the version of pyramid solitaire. I have never before played the version that is on here and the only way to win is remove every single card.
I got this app only for the fact I wanted a card app that I could play that did not have ads. This was the least expensive of the ones I looked at on the App Store. I only use it to play Klondike solitaire and I don’t care about score or playing against others. I play 10 to 20 games a day. It’s my way to relax. That makes this app the one I use most out of all apps I have. I never close it out. It’s always running in the background. The only features I use on it are to change the look of card decks now and then although if I used this app to the fullest I would be very pleased with it. I love the iPad version as well. I really don’t think my review and how I use it will be off much interest to anyone except this card app for the money is as good as any other out there. Well worth it...
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Smoke
- 39 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2021 Digital Smoke LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.