Play all your favorite solitaire games such as Klondike, Double Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Spiderette, Tri-Peaks, Scorpion, Pyramid and many more. This version of Solitaire City® is completely advert free with no In-App purchases! If you've played thousands of games with the free version of Solitaire City then your scores, statistics and customizations will now be automatically transferred to this paid version so there's no excuse not to upgrade now! Solitaire City is a Universal App! Buy once and play it on all your iOS devices with tablet enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and detailed HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays.
Numerous game rules offer nearly 70 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
* Scorpion One, Two and Four Suits
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* La Belle Lucie
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
* Baker's Dozen
* Blind Alleys (2 variations)
* Accordion (2 variations)
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world.
A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
* No adverts or In-App purchases
* Automatically transfers your scores and statistics from the free version
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Drag cards or tap to move them
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards and achievements
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
2) You can either drag cards onto other cards or use the new Tap to Move feature - tap on a card to highlight it grey and then tap where you want it to move to. You can turn Tap to Move off from the Solitaire City Settings screen if you always drag cards.
3) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
Try our other games "10 Pin Shuffle" and "Silly Saucers", also available on the App Store.
1) Now works on iOS 13 (fixed Landscape Lock chaos).
2) Added Dark Mode support on iOS 13.
3) Added an “Add Friends” button to the Game Center leaderboards.
4) You can now send a download link to friends via WhatsApp and Other Apps as well as Messages and Mail (Tell Your Friends).
5) Fixed a bug in the Demon rules that prevented you moving a single card from the end of a tableau column to a single tableau card on an empty column
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Solitaire App On iOS
I have purchased this game when it first came out, and loved it ever since. I have been playing this game since 2010, and had some issues arise over the years. Like accidentally pressing the training button when opening or continuing the app. It was Really a pain. But mostly ignored it. I love my stats and i always complete every game, so my percent is always 100%. There are some times when I accidently press end or new and end up getting a loss and ruining my streak. This is how I played over the years. I finally got the nerve to erase all my stats and start over because I wanted a perfect score and a high winning streak..so I deleted the app and re download it to reset the losing streak. Well to my amazement they updated the app and made the it even the better and the best in my opinion! They added a lock for the buttons so u don't accidently press them. If I knew this earlier I would've done this earlier. Now I'm a happy user, besides losing all my stats. I will begin working on it again. This is the best solitaire game on iOS. Well worth the money, with a lot of replay value. I highly recommend it! Also props to the devs for updating this app! I love it!
So glad I bought this app!
I played with the free version so much that when the price lowered on the deluxe I decided it would likely be worth it.. I was right! I have played with with app more than any other app. Everyday I play at least a handful of games. Any bugs I have seen have been fixed within a very reasonable amount of time with an update. They recently added a new solitaire game and I love it! I like being able to change the background images to something from my phone pictures. I would like to maybe see an update in the future with more options on the look of the cards as well. I recommend this app to anyone that likes solitaire games!
The only game I don't like to play on here is the version of pyramid solitaire. I have never before played the version that is on here and the only way to win is remove every single card.
Great Solitaire Game
This is my go-to solitaire game and has been for years. I LOVE IT. Almost infinite variety of games and levels to pick from to play, and permits a variety of ways to get satisfaction from playing.
For example, I happen to be hooked on Spiderette (especially two-suit). Although I can't begin to achieve the speed levels of some of the better players on the leader boards, and hence rarely score that highly, it is very satisfying to me to attempt to maximize my percentage of games won by not worrying about the time taken, but by trying different strategies in the same game (by backspacing as necessary) in order to see if that particular game is solvable (at least for me).
The variety of card faces to choose from is excellent, and the developers have done an admirable job over the years of updating and improving it.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.