Solitaire Till Dawn offers over 100 different solitaire card games, from familiar favorites to obscure delights waiting for you to discover! Play Klondike, Pyramid, Spider, TriPeaks, and more.
• 20 different solitaire games!
• Beautiful cards
• Smart Cards - Just tap to play
• Book of Solitaires makes choosing a game easy
• Easily find games similar to ones you like
• Rules for all games, with strategy tips
• Full statistics for each game: win percentage, win/loss streaks, and more
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Built-in Help Pages are complete and illustrated
Available with in-app purchase:
• 80+ more solitaire games, for a total of over 100!
• Ad-free - Never see another ad in Solitaire Till Dawn
• Décor Options - Choice of card and background art
• Bookmarks for easy Undo to a remembered position
• Undo or Redo until next/previous deal
• Undo or Redo until a selected card moves
• Deal Button you can place anywhere on the screen - great for left-handers!
• Find Cards - highlight cards by rank and suit
• Gestures let you deal, autoplay, undo/redo, find cards, and more with a swipe of your fingers
• Separate scores and settings for each person who uses your iPad
First released in 1991, Solitaire Till Dawn has been developed and improved for over 25 years. Macworld magazine said of an earlier version: "Solitaire Till Dawn is the best solitaire game I've seen on any platform", and MacAddict magazine awarded its highest rating, "Freakin' Awesome!" This new version has been carefully re-designed for the Apple iPad, and we think it's even better than ever.
Visit our Web site at http:www.semicolon.com for more info!
New: Custom Cardbacks from your photos
New: Command Rosette provides easy "under your thumb" controls
New Game: "Grandma Sawyer's Game" (variant of Russian Solitaire)
Bug fix: Undo/Redo now works correctly in resumed games
Bug fix: Faster response in games like Montana and Addiction
Miscellaneous other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Loved it on the Mac - now it’s portable! Hate the new rosette controls.
Love this set of games! Everyone who loves a Solitaire game needs this!
Would like a gesture to start a new game. Would like a setting to control the order of the suits in the top row of most of the games.
Would like to see the automatic play when won behavior in the Mac version of the games. Really enjoy how it acts in the app.
Several times I have won a game. Selected cancel when asked if I wanted to play a new game then exited the game. I go to the control screen to remove the active app from memory. Then next launch of the app, I select new game from the pop up menu and I get the very same game - started over from the beginning - that I last won. Observed in Klondike Easy and Eight Off for certain- other games not sure.
Could not choose the card style. Settings won’t save and statistics have disappeared. Had to delete and reinstall. Lost statistics, but seems like normal behavior is close to being restored.
The new rosette control wheel is a bad idea with horrible execution. In most games it is in the way and the least convenient way to perform an action. The worst is it is enabled by default and you have to turn it off in each and every game! User unfriendly!!! Dude, I love your games but forcing a new UI on us because some people cannot learn the finger swipes? Pu-lease!
Great game, yes indeed!
I've used other solitaire games on my iPad and always wished I had solitaire till dawn instead. I particularly like the bookmark feature, which makes it much easier to experiment with different moves. The app keeps track of how many moves I made and how many games were won and lost, just the stats I like to know.
I wish I could make the cards smaller. I find them hard to read, somewhat like a large-type book. It seems to be a common failing with iPad solitaires. But it's still definitely worth 5 stars.
Solitaire Till Dawn, at last for the iPad! Excelent port of his game for the Mac and just as addictive! The interface is good and be sure to scan through the help screens when the program starts for the 1st time, can get you up and going right away. The in-app purchases are well worth the few $$ that he charges, I opted for the full set of options and it makes playing the game as easy as the versions for desk top or laptops.
- Semicolon LLC
- 54.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © Semicolon LLC 2013-2018. All international rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Deluxe $5.99
- Ad-Free Solitaire Till Dawn $2.99
- All Games $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.