Tired of boring, uninventive card games, mindless casino simulators, bleak mahjong puzzles, and spider solitaire clones? Not all hope is lost! Take part in an unusual expedition and learn first-hand about an ancient civilization in this adventurous classic card game saga with a rich original storyline, thrilling quests and captivating characters!
The cute and clever dog Arnie will guide you through the game.
In the ruins of a grand temple, you find a chest containing a mysterious key. What door does it open, what puzzles does it lead to? Rubi the local guide claims that this magic item can unlock the way to the past…
What makes the game world special?
• Time portal: complete solitaires in the past and the present to unveil the mysteries of ancient cultures.
• More than 300 various new solitaires, from the simplest classic ones to the most complicated!
• Lots of amazing collections: find rare artifacts and discover the real history of people lost in time.
• Various puzzle card game modes to blast through: reaction-based blitz puzzles, massive solitaires that require patience and attention, you name it!
• Never-ending adventures! Explore the unreachable mountain peaks, search the scarab filled pyramid, find the tomb of the king, and shuffle through endless decks of cards as you untangle the untold mysteries.
• Unlike other puzzle card games or virtual casino sims, this is a story-driven experience the whole family can enjoy. Give it a try!
Will the secrets of the past ever be unveiled? It’s all up to you!
New prizes on the Wheel of Fortune and balance changes—the new version of Solitaire is here!
* Game balance in the first 4 locations was fine-tuned.
* Improvements for beginners: it’s now easier to complete tutorial and start playing.
* Infinite energy is available on the Wheel of Fortune—spin it and win.
* Collections got a makeover—items now display better.
* Application was optimized and now takes up less space.
Ratings and Reviews
Just started playing and there is a major glitch. After playing a game, winning that game, watching the ad then going back to the game, it halts and won’t let you receive the prize you just won. Plus when you go out of the game and come back in, which is the only thing you can do, you find out not only do you have to replay that game again, but now you also have to give them 10 more energy. My rating is in the middle but it can go either way. Hope it goes to 5 but that depends on the game developers...
Developer Response ,
Greetings! We're doing our best right now to fix this problem - please, send us you support ID and a screenshot of the mission with a bug (you can do it via Facebook direct messages, for example), it would help a lot!
Too many issues
Okay so, I do love myself a good game of solitaire, and I understand games need ads to continue their work BUT 30-45 second ads after EVERY SINGLE ROUND (even if you opted to watch an extra ad) is ridiculous. And then there’s the issue of the coins... what are they even for?!?! This is so confusing to me because I’ve been trying to figure it out since I got the game because everything you can buy is purchased with gems. And there are extra power ups you can use (such as the pickaxe) but I never knew that until I realized there was an inventory button and saw that I had some in there. I understand some games have their issues here and there, but I would much rather spend my time playing another game where I can actually play it and not watch a movies length amount of ads.
This would be a five star game...
...if there wouldn’t be ads after every scene. Now, it promises you that once you have purchased something, ads will be limited. I twice made a purchase, and the ads in between games disappeared... just to reappear after some time. So annoying!!! I don’t mind spending money on the games I love. But I am not willing to spend $4.99 every other week. Please fix it or I will delete a game that is otherwise really good.
Nice - game insight fixed the problem the next day.
But now I have a new one. From one day to the next the game reset itself and I lost all the progress. I am at square one at expedition camp level 1. I play on an generation 6 iPad, so that can’t be the problem. Please fix.
- Game Insight UAB
- 170.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Game Insight, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Crystals Sale $1.99
- Pack of crystals $9.99
- Joker Sale $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.