"Soliton KeyManager" is the application to install and manage digital certificate for several applications provided by Soliton. For example, the installed digital certificate can be used for “Soliton SecureBrowser”, the web browser with several strong security features.
- Digital certificate installation
Soliton KeyManager can install digital certificate by any of the following ways:
-Workflow feature of NetAttest EPS-ap
Soliton KeyManager can connect to NetAttest EPS-ap, then it can request and install digital certificate.
Using file sharing feature of iTunes, you can copy digital certificate (pkcs#12 file) into Soliton KeyManager, and install it.
Renaming the suffix of digital certificate (pkcs#12 file) into “.pkcs12” and send it via email to the device, you can open the file with Soliton KeyManager, then install it.
** NOTICE **
- The certificate installed from this App is only available on Apps developed by Soliton Systems K.K.(SecureBrowser/SecureDesktop/FileZen).
- If you use a certificate for WiFi, VPN or iOS standard function, please take it from MobileSafari.
For the details of Soliton SecureBrowser/Soliton SecureGateway, please visit the website below:
For the details of NetAttest EPS-ap, please visit the website below:
• Supported the invitation mode function of EPS-ap V2.4.0.
• Bug fixes
- SolitonSystems K.K.
- 7.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Soliton Systems K.K., All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.