Explore worlds. Leave voice notes. Connect with homies you haven't met yet. Somewhere Good is a new way to come together in shared curiosity, dreaming and play.
Somewhere Good is an audio platform for intimate community conversations, a new way to come together in shared curiosity, dreaming and play. All interactions happen within worlds – quirky, expansive audio spaces where users connect with one another via voice notes. Conversations refresh daily through the use of interest-based prompts called “seeds”. Think about it like a kickback with the homies – some of the best conversations can't last forever and you can't wait to go back.
NEW: Somewhere Good Access Card
- You now have a personal access card that will allow you into Somewhere Good community spaces around the world! Find your access card in settings and add to you Apple wallet for easy access.
- The first Somewhere Good community space is located in Brooklyn, NY and will be available for use Fridays-Sundays starting July 1, 2022. You will need to show your access card for free entry to the space.
UPDATED: Pronoun Fixes
- We’ve fixed a some bugs in the “Add Your Pronouns” section making for a smoother, faster process.
UPDATED: Animation Fixes
- We’ve updated the video animations on our onboarding and world screens to fix delays and errors, creating a smoother navigation experience with no crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Stunning and somewhere special
I am so deeply impressed by this app. Not only is it beautiful, but the intentionality behind makes it feel just as good as it looks. It’s also felt like a place where genuine connection can be forged with ease and zero pressure, a special feat in these times. Naj and the whole team are onto something special with this creation and I’m so thrilled to keep learning and growing alongside this growing community. My gratitude to everyone present for this new space is so abundantly clear so I will absolutely recommend you download this app today.
Come on 11!
Somewhere Good has been a refreshing place to be daily. I look forward to the prompts in the different worlds daily at 11am (EST). They’re, of course, great to leave voice notes to, but also great journaling prompts.
What I enjoy the most is you talk uninterrupted. It feels like a judgement free space. There are no follows, likes, or algorithms (Keep this please!!)
I would like to see a place where we can suggest prompts. Maybe that’s just sending an email?
For those who’d like to leave other social media platforms or don’t want to switch platforms to further connection, maybe a PM/DM section to connect with the homies privately or being able to add your Twitter account to connect there?
Thank you for a beautiful place. It’s nice to be somewhere good for a change! It was worth the 15month wait. 🌈 ⛅️ 💜
No pressure. Energizing engagement w/ others.
This app is really fun. Like really fun! It’s so clear they’ve painstakingly mulled over every detail of this app to nurture such a safe, creative space, where authentic interactions thrive. As a true ambivert, this is the kind of social app that innately serves both the introvert and extrovert in me, which engage with others so differently, yet always crave stimulation from like-minded people. The genius of this app is that it does this effortlessly. I’m here to stay.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ethels Club Inc
- 147.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 Ethel’s Club Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.