Fans are saying:
"This is so useful because it is specifically for the guitar! I have other chord generator apps and they are great, but this has already got me thinking about chords progressions in a different way because it uses guitar chord voicings that I wouldn’t usually use. And being able to preview the progression before I even pick up my guitar is genius! Thanks devs for the app that I’ve always needed without even knowing it!"
For the less than the cost of a pizza Song™ App gives you:
• The power to find chords, hear them, see how to play them, & write better songs fast.
• Guitar Chords Organized into their 12 Major and 12 Minor Keys
• A random chord generator that gives you 14 new chords you can write a song with IMMEDIATELY. How cool is that?! Take it a step further & generate 14 chords from one key & use 14 arpeggios from another for the solos!
• The ability to find the lost chords to finish the songs you've been working on for months
•Lyrics, chords, and recordings linked together in one app (the pros love this, no more switching between three apps!)
•The ability to mix major and relative minor keys easily.
•The circle of 5ths out of the realm of theory and into your reality to use NOW.
•Your own cloud account so you never lose your ideas! Organization and creativity in one place!
Basically the coolest most helpful guitar chord app ever, Song™ is built on top of a custom chord library organized by KEY that allows you to quickly & easily spark up new song ideas, giving you the songwriting power you deserve. With Song™ you don't even have to know any theory to start writing songs today!
WHO IS THIS FOR? YOU!
• Songwriters of all levels
Song™ gets you into a place of easy experimentation and songwriting creativity by opening the floodgates of amazing chords you never even knew existed! Create the structure, add lyrics, and make a recording...it all stays organized neatly for you.
Need to communicate your song ideas more effectively? You can use this app to build out your song ideas & your bandmates will immediately know what to play and how you want them to play it.
Trying to get the perfect sound for your client? Not only can they hear your idea, but they'll also be able to see exactly what chords to play & how to play them.
WHAT ELSE DOES SONG™ OFFER?
• Chord lookup in library and builder
• *7 Midi Guitar Voicings
• Mix in chords from different keys
• Resizable library view
• Filtering to view in chord or list view
• Filtering to limit chord library results based on 21 chord types
• Custom progression builder for audibly plotting out your ideas
• Restructure function to reorder, duplicate, or delete chords in your progression
• Recording feature for tagging the recordings to songs, progressions, or just leaving it loose as a quick take.
• Notes entry feature for tagging notes and lyrics to songs, progressions, loose ideas
• Studio view that allows easy access for all of your songs, progressions, recordings, & notes.
• Share recordings & notes via SMS and Email
• Learn Your Own Song's Chords
Covers are fun, but the reward comes from making your own masterpiece. We allow you to see & hear how each chord should be played so you can write by sound with new chords you find in the library & then see how to play them!
• All 24 Key Options
Enjoy exploring different keys. We have 6000+ chords from all 21 types, not just the majors, minors, and 7ths. You can hear AND see every chord & how to play it!
• Write By Sound for Efficient Songwriting
Our custom progression builder allows you to hear the chords as you build your song so that you can easily capture the sound you are after, even if your guitar is not with you.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Terms Of Service: https://www.termsfeed.com/terms-conditions/eead4ade89c6f8ec97361a4dab6ce108
We heard your requests loud and clear, thank you for helping our small family business make this the best guitar app it can be!
This new version includes:
•The ability to try Song for free with 2 free keys FOREVER
•7 new guitar voicings
• MIDI sound. We sound so much better now. Thanks Eric!
• Fixed recording bug
We are so grateful for you and can't wait to hear you make more music and be happy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall very solid
This app is something that I have been needing for a while, and it works very well. My only problem with it is that it is guitar specific, so I have to transpose what I'm playing on piano into the correct chords fingerings for the guitar. However, if you are a guitar player looking to write music, This is a very useful app.
Developer Response ,
Thank your kind words. And as time goes by we will apply the chord family concepts to many more instruments.
Great App - Annoying emails
This app is a great tool! I used it for 15 minutes after buying and wrote 2 riffs/ideas using chords I had not seen before. I can see a lot of useful things coming out of this app. I especially appreciate the ability to rearrange chords in the progression and tap to listen to each chord or the entire progression. Very useful.
One annoying thing however is this 15 Days of song I keep getting daily emails about. I may have opted in by mistake so I’m not going to point the finger too hard but it is irritating to get daily emails from an app you just paid for. It’s almost like seeing ads, just not as obnoxious.
Developer Response ,
Thank you buying our app and we are very happy you find it helpful. As far as the emails are concerned please accept this explanation. As part of our learning curve from when we started this venture we received a lot of emails regarding how to use the app and its features so we implemented this email response system and it successfully addressed those issues with our new users. And yes we did ask for referrals because that just good old fashioned business across all business. But it's ok to ignore those emails if you do not find them helpful. They are there to encourage you to write and to explain how to use our app. Peace Uncle Brent 1/4 Founder of Song
Cannot run without profile
Pictures look great. I would love to actually run this app but I can’t get past the profile screen. I’m not creating a profile for this app. If you add iCloud sync support, you can have all of the purported features of syncing across iOS devices without requiring a Facebook login or similar.
I was willing to pay the 10 bucks, but I’m not willing to get pulled into the “free for now but will cost later” subscription model. If there is no way around this, it would nice of you to put a disclaimer that, after paying $10 for this app, you won’t actually be able to use it without creating Yet Another Profile.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! The main reason we opted for a profile creation outside of iCloud is that we want to work across multiple platforms (eg iOS and Android) and didn’t want to have our user’s information spread across different data locations. This was meant to help keep our ability to improve the app flexible and more straightforward if that makes sense. The profile you create with our app, if you decide to not tie it to your social, is just an email and password. There aren’t any other charges or subscriptions in order to operate what you have paid for :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Chord Reserve LLC
- 247.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Mutual Noise
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All 24 Keys $4.99
- Buy More Guitars $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.