Be the first to know about concerts. Never miss your favorite artists live.
Songkick makes it so easy to go to concerts. Track your favorite artists and we’ll notify you as soon as they announce tour dates nearby, with everything you need to buy tickets. You’ll never miss another show!
Our free app lets you track artists in one tap, connecting with services like Apple Music, Spotify, Facebook and Deezer. We’ll build a personalized local concert guide just for you, so you can add shows to your plans and easily set reminders to buy tickets. Whether you’ve been to 1 concert or 100, Songkick makes live music infinitely easier for everyone.
• Instantly track your favorite artists with imports from your music library, Apple Music, Spotify and Facebook.
• Get concert and festival notifications for your favorite artists.
• Check out all the ticket options & prices for a show.
• Add concerts to your plans and set reminders to buy tickets.
• View comprehensive concert listings for every city in the world.
• Check out all upcoming tour dates for any artist.
• Discover new bands with concert recommendations based on your music tastes.
• Share concerts with friends and make plans together.
Some awards we’ve won: Cult of Mac Must-Have app, Billboard App of the Month, UK iTunes App of the Week.
Over 15 million music fans use Songkick across the globe to discover concerts and buy tickets! We’ll see you down the front.
New year, new features!
- Say hi to listening in the app! Whether you’re browsing for something new, on the fence about a show or just ready to throw down with your favorite artist, you can now treat your ears to actual music (!) with a tap of a play button to help you decide. Radical!
- Wait, there's more. You can now view every concert, anywhere, and filter by date and genre at the touch of a button. The ‘Filter concerts’ button, to be precise. So whether it’s reggae in Berlin this weekend or metal in Des Moines for thanksgiving, the app now delivers the goods.
As always, let us know what you think! We’re all ears over at @songkick, and the whole team reads every review in the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For diehard music fans, nothing’s worse than finding out your favorite band came through town and you missed a killer show. Songkick cleverly connects you with concerts you’re likely to be interested in and notifies you of upcoming gigs by artists you listen to. We love using the slick interface to browse hotly anticipated shows at home and around the world (road trip, anyone?), and being able to buy tickets within the app totally rocks.
Fantastic way to track gigs by your favorite bands
I used to miss gigs constantly because I didn’t know about them till it was too late, but with Songkick I get notified as soon as a band in my music library has a new gig, and then I can click through the site to order tickets from multiple ticket vendors, which makes it so easy to do by phone when tickets become available. It’s also useful for keeping track of which shows you’ve going to and what you’re thinking of if tickets become available. Awesome app, has improved my live music life so much.
So I used to love this app...it showed me what concerts I was going to, made recommendations for other concerts I might enjoy based on my taste in music, allowed me to purchase concerts tickets directly and even put reminders on my calendar for when tix would be available to purchase! Now, with the new organization of the app, I don’t know what anything is doing. There is no longer a list showing what concerts I’m going to, there is no longer a recommendations tab and I’m so sad because I used to love this app and now I don’t even know what the purpose of having it on my phone is! Is it so I can scroll through a bunch of carousels of randomly organized crap? I honestly have no idea why I am being showed any of the stuff it is showing me...does it just pick random groups that I follow and then show me stuff that might be related, I’m not even being sarcastic, I really want to know what the info I am looking at is based on because it seems completely arbitrary! Anyway, this used to be my favorite app and now it’s just an amalgam of disorderly crap. I’m just going to use the website from now on. And I rated two stars because of the loss of functionality, taking away functionality or hiding it in some “basement” location that is impossible to find is ridiculous.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.