Wake up with the Sonic Bomb Super Shaker! Links to your iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth.
- Set multiple alarms on your iOS device.
- Receive call, text and mail alerts on your Sonic Bomb.
- Requires the SS100BT (sold separately).
- Requires an iOS device with Bluetooth 4.0
Fixed Daylight Savings Time bug.
Added support for battery powered shaker.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very decent bluetooth alarm
I travel a lot and often find myself situation where battery dies. Often find I set up alarm wrong or one time alarm choice.
Sonic Bomb solved several things.
1. Bluetooth connection to iphone
2. App allows multi alarms (6:05, 6:30, 6:45 etc...). I am heavy sleeper and snooze once will result overslept.
3. Alert disconnect bluetooth as if you left hotel and forgot to pack it. Very helpful traveling but not at home.
4. Has extra usb you can use for charging phone. Very helpful if you have one plug.
5. Love that its vibrate when facetime call. That great feature for overnight oncall employee. Maybe good tool for office employee but I think wired plug will be awkward. But good for overnight on call employee. It offer option of email/text. I only opted for phone/facetime calls. If I had this, would have solved my wife locked out from house. She couldnt reach me. But that another story to share and this option would have solved.
What my wish list for future app update
1. Timezone adjustment. I try follow 5am to 7am of local timezone. I am international time traveler. If I set 6am in Chicago time, I am in Paris, it shows 12pm or 1pm alarm following CST time. Not local time zone.
2. Home vs travel mode. I want use it at home and dont want get alerted everytime bluetooth disconnect. I get it 20+ times through out the day when I am at home. Even outside of the house I will get notification.
Overall - Great buy and strong vibration. Nothing wrong with hardware. Very solid product. 4 stars because of the app lack timezone adjustment.
Developer Response ,
We are glad to hear everything is working out for you!
Please update (deaf surgical tech)
I’m deaf and do not have the ability to wake up on call when this app constantly has issues! Every time I go in I always get the same notification “device busy” when will it end. I can’t even set an alarm! People pay money for this alarm with an app that doesn’t even work. I’m desperate I need a job! Fix this issue! This app hasn’t been updated in 9 months, that is atrocious. Take the alarm off the market or fix your app.
I have trouble setting the alarm. It keeps giving me a message Device busy. It is quite frustrating to set the alarm everyday and to delete the previous alarms that I no longer need. I have to reboot my phone every time and sometimes that doesn’t work. Now doesn’t work at all. I tried everything.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.