Sonic Wave provides sine tones and you could easily control the exact frequencies. Swipe your finger up and down to raise or lower the frequency of the tones, and directly check the frequency by professional wave visualization.
What can I use it for?
1. Use Sonic Wave to generate different frequencies to drive insects away or produce white noises and pitch noises.
2. This app allows you to generate tones with range from 0Hz to Ultrasonic 25kHz frequency.
3. It can be used as dog whistle to train your dog, make your dog come or go away.
4. Also you can use it to stop your neighbor's dog from barking.
5. It can be used as a prank tool to annoy your classmates or friends.
6. It can be used as a repel mosquitos tool.
It’s a tiny and handy tool you need in your pocket, just download it and enjoy it!
1. add manual frequency input feature.
2. add repel mosquitos feature.
3. iOS 11 support.
Ratings and Reviews
Drop. Vs constant
This seems to be a great little app, but the adjustment on the low-end will get a very specific signal is difficult. Would be better to swipe to where you need to be and then tap up-and-down to get closer. Or simply enter in that hz that you want.
When using the teardrop to temporarily use the frequency the intensity seems to be higher then if you leave it on constantly using the play button. Overall seems like a pretty good app
Great audiophile helper
If you install old school or high end car audio, this can help turn of frequencies you can no longer hear, especially for your tweeters. Adding life to them, and less draining on amplifier to produce useless sounds and keep everything running cooler!
Good but for me, it could be better.
I haven't been able to try it out on the dogs yet but have some fun with a few people.
Aside from the constant ads, my main problem with this app is that it doesn't seem to be completely compatible with Voiceover.
I have only been able to try one frequency because I can't seem too adjust the slider with VO on.
There may be a workaround for this problem but if so, I have not found it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.