SoundLink 2 app enables you to control your Sonic wireless hearing aids.
The Sonic SoundLink 2 app works with all Sonic wireless hearing aids with 2.4 GHz technology. Depending on the hearing aids and the mobile device you are using, you may or may not have access to all features the app offers.
The Sonic SoundLink 2 app enables you to control your hearing aids, choose what you want to hear, and adjust the sound.
The app offers a “Find my hearing aid” search feature, links to user instructions, and low battery notification.
The Sonic SoundLink 2 app is also used to connect users to the Sonic service on IFTTT.
- Select from which of your TV-Adapters you want to stream the signal to your hearing aids
- Streaming of the microphone signal of the phone to the hearing aids.
- Support for remote/partner microphone via SoundClip-A
- Advice on coping with hearing loss
- Connect your hearing aids to other devices and web services via Sonic IFTTT service.
- Individual volume Left & Right
- Control of tinnitus relief sounds (if supported by hearing aid)
- Fine-tune the sound when watching a movie or streaming audio using the streaming equalizer, for a personalized listening experience. The streaming equalizer is available for all Sonic Bluetooth hearing aids except Sonic Enchant.
For more information, you can access instructions on how to use this app in the application settings.
We recommend using the latest version of iOS.
Thank you for using Sonic SoundLink 2!
To improve your experience, we regularly update the app to make it more reliable and easier to use.
Improvements and bug fixes in this update include:
• Compatibility with new Sonic hearing aids
• Minor performance improvements
• Bug fixes for connectivity issues
Ratings and Reviews
Volume settings change
The volume settings change on their on and need to be reset periodically. This seems to happen more in the TVA mode.
When connected to TV-A with volume level set to 0 and then perusing Twitter and reading a tweet with video attached, the connect to the video sound. When the video is over or I move away from it, the aids reconnect to TV-A at the highest volume level of 16. That’s hard on my ears! Ditto should I play a card game with sound. The Sonic app is slow to connect to the aids and must go through the same connection process when reconnecting to the app
Volume resets on its own
I, too, have experienced the volume resetting from my selected level to a maximum level. So far, this has only occurred when I am using the TV adapter. This is very annoying, painful and needs to be fixed PLLLLEEEEAAASE!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your constructive feedback. We are aware of this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please make sure you always have the latest version of the app installed as we are working hard to implement a fix as soon as possible.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sonic Innovations, Inc.
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Sonic Innovations, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.