Soniq Viewer is a frequency spectrum visualizer. It uses a microphone to pick up audio to draw.
You can easily see the pitch of your voice.
* To play and visualize the music in iPod Library, use "Soniq Player".
* Requires a microphone(built-in mic or earphones with mic).
- Spectrum is displayed relative to an equally-tempered musical frequency scale.
- Supports input sensitivity setting.
- Spectrum is displayed up to 60 frames per seconds.
- Full iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Support
- Fixed UI issue on iOS 8
- Added waveform presentation to oscilloscope
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very nice viewer.
Curious to see how the app evolves with future updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.