Sonority is an innovative music puzzle adventure set in a lovingly designed, fascinating world. Play as Esther and discover the rockery, a place full of music and unique puzzle mechanics.
A unique puzzle mechanic using melodies
In Sonority the players explore a lost world in which music is magic and with whose help you can progress through the game.
The puzzles are solved by the correct arrangement of notes. The solution is deduced acoustically or using symbols. No previous musical knowledge necessary.
The player takes on the role of young Esther, who sets out on a journey to help a friend. Equipped with her pan flute, she reaches the mysterious rockery. But soon her path is blocked and she must use the power of music to overcome the obstacles. Not always an easy task.
In a world lapsed into silence, Esther rediscovers lost songs and mossy works of art. Naturally aided by singing stones and a talking raccoon. Yet there seems to be no trace of the legendary preceptors of music.
The further you get, the trickier the game becomes. Collect new notes and instruments to overcome even the most difficult puzzles of the preceptors.
• Interesting new puzzle mechanic based on melodies. (Simple note sequences develop into small melodies and then into complex pieces of music.)
• A touching story about Esther and an old, oddball raccoon and his singing stone friends.
• A lovingly designed, cohesive 3D game world with varied locations.
• Atmospheric, extensive soundtrack with English and German versions of original songs.
• Play with keyboard or controller.
- An additional ultra-high-quality setting
- New tutorial-graphics and texts to facilitate the understanding of the gameplay-mechanics for novice users
- Nhe gamepad-overlay auto-adjusts according to selected playmode and instrument
- Lots of improvements to disk-size and general performance
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoyable puzzle game so far
I like the novel idea of using sounds to make things happen, looking forward to see where this takes me. The idea brings to mind Vera Nazarians Atlantis Grail series, which also uses acoustics as a major "spell" system in the series.
You may be able to get inspiration from there
cimplete waist of money
i bought this game cause i like puzzles. but when i went to run it, my system crashed. somi removed it.
i wabt a refund.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
- 1.6 GB
- Requires macOS 10.15.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Hanging Gardens Interactive. © 2022 Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.