Use SonoSequencr to create officially unsupported Stereo Pairs e.g. Sonos:One and Play:1.
With SonoSequencr you can create individual sequences to perform recurring tasks with just one click.
If you have multiple Sonos devices and want to play a radio station on all of them, it takes some time to set this up. With SonoSequencr, all you have to do is open the app and tap your previously created sequence.
You can lock your iOS device or use another app while your sequence is running in the background.
Of course, you can also start it from the widget, Apple Watch or using Flic Buttons.
Here are some examples:
- Group kitchen and dining room, set volume to 5, start a radio station and set a sleep timer to 2 hours
- Switch your Playbar in the living room to the TV input, set the volume to 40, add dining room and set the equalizer settings for both devices to neutral
- Disable the subwoofer and enable voice enhancement + night mode on the Playbar in the living room
- Set the equalizer settings for all your devices to specific values
- Disable touch on speaker and enable status light for all your devices
- Set the volume of the kitchen and living room to the same value as in the dining room
- Make an announcement with your individual text in the children's room
Each of these examples, created once, requires only one tap in the widget or on your Apple Watch.
SonoSequencr also includes a restricted mode. This allows you to restrict control to specific devices, among other things.
Using an optional in-app purchase, you can also start sequences at specific times or via external triggers like IFTTT. Of course, this requires that the iOS device is on the same network as your Sonos devices at the time. For intensive use of external triggers, it is recommended to run SonoSequencr in 'server mode'. In this mode, SonoSequencr is always running in the foreground on a dedicated iOS device. SonoSequencr still supports iOS9.
There are many more features like grid view, create dynamic alarms, HTTP requests, launch other apps, automatic battery charging in server mode, transfer sequences between devices, etc....
You can only use music (radio streams/tracks/albums) for your sequences that are stored in your Sonos Favorites (My Sonos) or in your TuneIn radio stations. You can't search your entire music library in this app. Just add your most used music to my Sonos then it can be used in your sequences.
The Timed Sequences feature is only available with an optional in-app purchase 'Premium'. With this automatically renewing subscription, up to 20 sequences can be run at freely configurable times. The function is only active as long as a valid subscription exists. The costs are billed via the iTunes account. The subscription will be renewed automatically within 24 hours before expiration (same time and costs), unless it is cancelled before in 'Settings' -> 'Manage Subscriptions' or in the iTunes settings.
To use this app you must have a working Sonos system. SonoSequencr supports Sonos software 1 and 2.
This is not an official Sonos app.
- New condition 'Time less than x' for command 'Start other sequence by condition': This can be used to implement an If/Else selection by current time (hour only)
- By long-pressing the name of the current environment, it is now also possible to switch to another environment (if more than one environment exists). e.g. for remote systems that can be reached via an existing VPN connection
- In the tab 'Flic Buttons' the overview of assigned sequences (Share Button) now also shows possibly contained commands 'Start other sequence by condition' and the set conditions
- The 'Web' tab now contains additional navigation elements (Home, Forward, Back)
- Other minor improvements
For questions, feature requests or if you have any problems please go to the settings page and use the Online Help, open a support ticket or visit "r/sonosequencr" on Reddit.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Performs better then the Sonos app-essential
I consider this app essential when you own multiple sonos devices.
For me what it does better than anything is perform common actions that I do with my music in a much quicker way than the official app. Example: my morning routine is a single tap: group my downstairs speakers, load up my morning internet radio station, set the volumes as I want them, and then start the stream.
If I do this via the sonos app, not only is it many actions, but just loading the app and having it discover the environment again takes 5-10 seconds on my phone (iPhone 11 pro). This is because the sonos app appears to not cache environments like SonoSequencr does, so it goes through a whole discovery every time.
It does take a little bit of a learning curve but if you are someone that likes to program sequences for your devices then go get this immediately. I haven’t subscribed to it because I am yet to really take advantage of the situational sequences (third party stuff) but I may.
Solves major problem with the Sonos app!
Love SonoSequencr! So, let’s say you’re listening to a group of speakers, and you need to bump up the bass a little bit. With the official Sonos app, you’ll need to navigate through six or eight menus for EACH speaker to adjust the bass. Painful. With the SonoSequencr app, you can setup a command that adjusts Bass or Treble with ONE Tap, across ALL your speakers!
Dev (Marcus) is very responsive and updates the app with new good stuff. Many other cool features here, please support the dev with a couple bucks...you’ll see the power when you use it.
Fantastic App - one small request
This is a great app for those with a lot of Sonos Zones/Rooms/Devices. I use this to group my outdoor zones together when we are by the pool, and my kitchen and family room zones together. I also use it to toggle the surrounds attached to my Beam. The only thing missing in my opinion is a add/remove surrounds sequence. I hope they add this as I occasionally grab one of my Play1s that I use for surrounds and take it into the garage, or into a bathroom. Great app!!
Der Entwickler, Marcus Pleintinger, hat darauf hingewiesen, dass die Datenschutzrichtlinien der App den unten stehenden Umgang mit Daten einschließen können. Weitere Informationen findest du in den Datenschutzrichtlinien des Entwicklers.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Die Datenschutzpraktiken können zum Beispiel je nach den von dir verwendeten Funktionen oder deinem Alter variieren. Weitere Infos
- Marcus Pleintinger
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Diese App verwendet möglicherweise deinen Standort, selbst wenn sie nicht geöffnet ist. Dadurch kann sich die Batterielaufzeit verkürzen.
- © 2022 Marcus Pleintinger
- Premium 1 month $0.49
- Premium 12 months $4.49
- Premium 6 months $2.49
- Big donation $8.99
- Small donation $2.99
- Mid donation $5.99