Tired of feeling unsafe on the street, in a parking lot, or even at home? You need a safety app people can see! You need Sophie!
Sophie is the only personal safety app everyone can see. We call this Big Dog Energy.
Did you know research has shown that dogs make us less likely to become victims of crime? That’s because people make decisions based on what they can see.
That’s why Sophie’s Walk Mode turns your phone screen into a bright red signal. When you walk with Sophie, everyone knows you’re protected.
When should you use Sophie? When you want to feel safe:
• Exercising outside
• Walking at night
• On campus
• In parking lots
Sophie is voice-activated, so you can activate an alert even when you can’t reach your phone.
Going on a date? Want to feel safer at home? Use Quiet Mode!
• Great for first dates
• Home alone
• Night out with friends
Quiet Mode listens for your voice command even when your phone is locked.
Sophie also lets you choose who you want to help:
• Want to notify only your emergency contacts?
• Want to notify your contacts AND the police?
Sophie’s got you covered. With Sophie, you’re in control.
Key Safety Features:
• Safety you can see
• Voice activated
• Records video and audio
• Loud alarm
• Sends LIVE location to contacts and/or police
Sophie is easy to use and free. Try Sophie today and see why she’s the best, most loveable digital guard dog on the planet!
* Improved location sharing: Now, when you trigger a Sophie alert, your emergency contacts will receive your closest physical address in addition to your GPS coordinates. This makes finding you in an emergency easier.
* Deleting your account shouldn’t be hard, so we made it easy. You can now delete your account from your profile section in the settings menu.
* We love listening to podcasts and music on our walks, too. Now, if you activate a Walk Mode alert while using headphones, the audile alarm will sound from your phone, not in your ears.
Ratings and Reviews
Everyone needs this app
I’ve tried a lot of different safety apps and they all pretty much do the same thing: either they are basically tracking apps (which just let friends and family see where you are all the time) or they’re a button that you have to open the app and then push to call 911 (which is in my experience slower than just calling 911 from you phone). But this app lets me be proactive about my safety. I love that it turns my phone into basically a big red signal that lets people know I’m protected. I’ve read a lot about how psychology and how people choose victims, and this is the first app I’ve ever seen that uses human psychology to actually keep you safe. And I love the dog and the cute quotes she says when you pet her! It’s so nice to have encouragement when I’m feeling down or anxious or just needing a little pick me up. It seems like a lot of thought was put into this app.
Amazing App and Keeps You Safe
I’ve been using Sophie for a couple months now, but it really makes you feel safe and comfortable when out in bad or sketchy situations. Use it for whenever I feel like something could happen and it’s super easy to use. Love that it has different settings depending on different situations and would definitely recommend to keep it handy.
I feel so safe
This app has made me feel so safe in situations like just going to the grocery store alone at night putting groceries away. It’s a quick setting I turn on but knowing I have access to help means the world to me! I have shared this with many of my friends. I feel like my new catch phrase is “hold on, let’s turn on Sophie”
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sophie LLC
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Sophie Inc.