Sophos Secure Email is a containerized and secure email app that lets you fully separate enterprise and private data on your device. It handles the corporate emails, contacts and calendar from the company’s Exchange server. Corporate data is protected with AES-256 encryption and the export of data is controlled by the company’s Data Loss Prevention (DLP) rules. Sophos Secure Email allows the implementation of BYOD programs and fulfills advanced data protection needs in selected industries like finance, government or healthcare.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Secure Email app works only in combination with the Sophos Mobile Control Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) software. Please check with your IT department whether your company uses Sophos Mobile Control. If it does not, please do not install this app as it will not operate without the corresponding EMM server.
*** Feature set ***
- Sync email with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 or any other ActiveSync compatible email service.
- Use these email options: Create, Reply, Reply All, Forward, Delete.
- Search through your inbox.
- Organize your emails in folders.
- Access, modify or create contacts.
- Search for contacts.
- View contact details, including picture.
- View events in a calendar or in a list.
- Create new events.
- Accept invitations.
Usually, the app is pushed to your device during enrollment with Sophos Mobile Control:
1. After installation and configuration through the EMM server, open the app.
2. If requested, enter the container passcode.
3. The app starts to sync data with your email account.
NOTE: If you have any issues with Sophos Secure Email, please check our monitored support forum for help before leaving a 1-star review: https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/
We update this app regularly with improvements and corrections. This is why you should use the latest version.
To send feedback or requests tap App Support on the App Store page.
Thank you for using a Sophos product.
Ratings and Reviews
Notifications not working consistently
The app looks good and is easy to use. My calendar alerts for reminder great. However; you are not alerted when you get an email. My work requires this app for security etc. I’m finding emails late when I open sophos email. No icon counter and no screen alerts. I’ve tried everything including our IT department. Androids seem to work, but a lot of us use iPhones. It would be 5 stars if it had email alerts which is extremely important for my job.
Notifications do not work. No way to tell if you have new email unless you open the app and check. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 69.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-20 Sophos Ltd. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.