SOS is a combinatorial game when played with two ore more players. It is similar to tic-tac-toe, dots, and boxes, but has greater complexity. In terms of game theory, it is a zero-sum, sequential game with perfect information.
This game does not have ads!
Play with a bot, with friends on the same device, or play with up to five of your friends online!
While there are plenty of renditions of the same game in the app store, the goal was to create an aesthetically pleasing and dynamic user interface.
How to Play
• Each player will take turns placing either an S or an O on any empty space.
• The object of the game is to create as many straight or diagonal sequence of S-O-S.
• The player that creates a straight S-O-S sequence retains their turn, until the player can no longer find a sequence to complete.
• The player with the most points win!
• Change how fast the bot can play
• Minor bug fixes
• System improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super clean and lots of fun
SOS is really fun! Its really simple to use, but even if you don’t know know how to play there is a walkthrough tutorial. Be warned, the bot is difficult to beat! It took me a few tries. I’m much better when I play against my parents in the multiplayer mode.
Addicting new game!
I was looking for a new game to play and I am so glad I came across this app! It is super simple to learn yet keeps me on my toes every game. I would highly recommend SOS for anyone looking for something new to play!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.