This app is part of the certified alerting solution SOS for companies to protect lone workers. It is linked to an online SOS account; which organizations use to process alarms that arise in accordance with legal requirements. In the event of an emergency, employees can use it to send a call for help automatically and quickly.
The functions of the SOS emergency call app includes:
- Fast and safe alerting in case of emergency by means of will-dependent and independent emergency call functions (mandown, emergency call button and disconnection).
- Decentralized receipt of alarms and processing of alarms according to an individual alarm plan, including automatic documentation.
- Automatic forwarding of the emergency call with details of the person concerned and their position (outdoor and indoor) to any terminal for rapid assistance.
- If the emergency call is not answered, it may be escalated until action is taken by appropriate support personnel.
- Request an SOS demo account.
The modular and scalable emergency call solution is designed as an all-round package for professional protection of lone workers in any field of application:
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- Simple in function
The reliable and web-based solution for crisis situations:
If people get into a critical situation, help must arrive reliably and quickly. To ensure this, Swissphone offers comprehensive emergency call solutions when it comes to various personal alarms.
The basis for this is the web-based comprehensive software solution SOS Portal. It controls the reporting, localization, escalation and complete documentation of incidents as well as participant management. The Swissphone TRIO or app solutions for smartphones are available as emergency call devices. Both allow indoor and outdoor localization in the event of an alarm.
Flexible and efficient handling:
With a solution tailored to your processes, the Swissphone emergency call solution offers you decisive advantages in handling. Administrators are able to manage device fleets themselves and store company-specific alarm plans. Alarms can either be forwarded and escalated automatically or processed manually. If the defined rescue center receives an alarm, it is displayed whether it is a manual alarm trigger, a fall-detection or unconsciousness - including localization and corresponding alarm plan. Status information is continuously updated and displayed in the event of an alert, and alarms, statuses and interactions are logged for reconstruction purposes.
Solutions for the entire alarm chain:
Alert reliably and efficiently in any situation, even in the event of a power failure.
Our multi-layered solutions cover the entire alerting chain - from initiation, processing, transmission of emergency calls, mobilization and coordination, to escalation and documentation.
For more details, please contact email@example.com
We are constantly working on improving our app and therefore regularly release updates for the app.
- Language support for Polish
- Optimised connectivity of the BLE button
- Adaptation of the dead man detection test alarm
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Swissphone Wireless AG
- 97.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Swissphone Wireless AG