Looking for an app that quickly turns an SOS signal on and sends an e-mail with your location in case of an emergency, one for educational purposes that can visually represent morse code, or one with trippy visuals? Then this multipurpose app is for you!
* Auto starts with SOS signal on. 2.0 second load time for iPhone 4, 1.7 seconds for iPhone 4S! Pretty fast in case of an emergency!
* When starting the app, your location is saved and if the SOS signal is kept on for more than 15seconds, an e-mail is auto-composed for you to send your location and a predefined help message to up to three friends.
So be sure to go to settings and save up to three desired e-mail addresses, so the app can autocomplete those too!
* The app always starts with SOS on.
* Highest frequency Strobe on the Store!
* Just press the Custom button to enter any custom text that will be repeated as morse signal. Press again to stop.
* To use Custom morse or strobe, you have to turn SOS off first.
I could modify the app to send the e-mail automatically, for even faster help. But that would require users to enter their e-mail credentials (which the app would save encrypted to a file though) and I don't know how many would be comfortable with this.
If enough people request it, I might implement both options in a future update.
Updated UI, fixed compatibility issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but Custom doesn't work
Not sure why, but can't access the custom morse code feature. Tapping "Custom" opens a box that says to enter the custom message, but you can't enter any text - the keyboard doesn't pop up. Could be useful in an emergency. Maybe it doesn't work with iOS 8. I like the SOS flash and the auto email. Would be nice to have auto texting as well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.