SOS Travel Security gives you immediate access to the Assistance Hotline that is operated by SOS International A/S if needed.
You can review security relevant information and risk assessments of any destination at any time.
If you need help, you can access directions to the nearest hospital that has been selected by SOS International or other places maintained by your company.
In an emergency, it sends pop-up messages to you and informs the safety officers so that they can take the necessary measures.
Upon request of corporate clients, the app supports more functions that serve employees while travelling abroad.
The app is provided exclusively to employees of corporate clients who have contracted the assistance service offered by SOS International.
• Secure connection by simply scanning a QR code for registration.
• Access to risk assessments and safety information wherever you are.
• Immediate access to the Helpline contracted by your company.
• Directions to medical facilities and other places that have been selected by your company.
• Convenient activation of GPS tracking to allow security officers to monitor your stay.
• Messenger to warn you and risk managers when threats are identified.
• Map showing your current stay and security areas nearby.
• Access to other services contracted by your employer.
To personalize the app, a personal account is required.
To access the app, a corporate email address of an authorized client of SOS International is required.
New users will receive the QR code via e-mail sent to the corporate e-mail address.
Fixed the cache related floating bug
- traXess AG
- 19.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TRAXESS AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.