Know that your loved ones are safe. SOS! can get you help when you need it fast.
SOS! is the only personal safety App with a motion detector. You can use SOS! to call for help by tapping a button. You can arm SOS! to sound an alarm and call for help when it detects an intruder.
• Preconfigure your emergency contacts.
• Tap a button to let your contacts know where you are and that you're safe.
• Quickly tap a button to surreptitiously send out a distress signal with your location and emergency level (Red or Yellow).
• Press and hold the button to send out a distress signal AND sound off a siren and illuminate your iPhone light at the same time.
• Optionally configure Red Alert to include an automatic phone call to e.g. 911, campus security, parents, etc..
• Arm the motion detector then set your iPhone against a window or door that you want to secure. If the window or door moves SOS! will sound an alarm and optionally send out a distress signal to your emergency contacts.
• Your emergency contacts will hear a siren sound or a verbal distress alert loud and clear from their smart phone when your distress signal arrives. They'll be able to view your location in a map viewer. They can tap the map viewer to open driving directions right to you.
There is no subscription fee ever and there are no In-App purchases. Install this App and get all these features.
Don't kill your battery with continuous location sharing. Send a "Safe" message, "Yellow Alert" signal, or "Red Alert" signal when you need it. Put your mind at ease with SOS!.
Emergency Notification Account setup streamlined for iOS 10.2.
Ratings and Reviews
SOS! is a Must Have!
I got this App and put it right on my wife's iPhone. Now we both have piece of mind that the police and I will be notified if anything happens to her. When my kids are old enough, I will put it in their phones also and teach them how to use it. I especially like the feature that allows the user to set it up so that when you open the App, all the messages and calls are automatically sent out. Saves time you may not have to get to the send button within the App.
Just what I needed
This App is just what I needed. No matter how many times I asked my daughter to call or text me and let me know where she was at 9:00, she wouldn't do it. Now that I've installed this app and asked her to simply press the "safe" button at 9, she actually does it. I get an SMS saying she's safe and giving the address where is. Thank you SOS.
Should be able to ad more contact numbers and pre-personalize you message. And why does the flash light automaticaly turn on? Tha should be an option. Good job though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.