Soulver is a beautiful notepad calculator app that you will love. It has a new kind of interface that is far more useful than a traditional calculator. It lets you use words alongside numbers, so that they make sense and do calculations over multiple lines. Use Soulver for quick calculations, number problems involving variables, unit conversions, and for thinking through problems that involve math.
WHY SOULVER IS BETTER THAN A TRADITIONAL CALCULATOR:
– Instant answers as you type.
– Spread your calculations over multiple lines, and edit mistakes if you make them.
– Reference previous answers by tapping on them. These are live references, like in a spreadsheet.
– Easy percentage calculations using natural phrases like "15% off $350”, or "$250 + 12% tax", or "40 as a % of 390".
– Supports over 150 currencies (including Bitcoin), and has a specially designed currency keyboard for quick conversions.
– Custom variables across all your documents, and a special keyboard for quick access to them.
– All standard math and programming functions, also available on specially designed keyboards.
– Save your calculations into documents, and sync with iCloud between your Mac, iPhone & iPad.
- Fixed a bug where the keyboard was the wrong size on larger iPhones
- Fixed a bug where the first line of text could sometimes not be visible until you started editing a sheet
- Fixed a bug affecting iOS 15 devices, where the files header that lets you switch between Drafts and iCloud was hidden
Ratings and Reviews
Uniquely Helpful App
Boy am I glad to see some updates coming through on Soulver for iOS. I thought it was done with support, and was counting the days until it failed.
Soulver is such a powerful and helpful app for all manner of calculations and purposes. I use it for a lot of multi-stage math calculations that I’m sorting out in the moment, and for some quick spreadsheet-style (but instead in the form of line-by-line text) forms and calculations where I can work with the equivalent of variables and adjust formulas as I like.
Such a fantastic app.
Love using it as worksheets!
I use this to organize worksheets for different problems, including a monthly cash flow worksheet. Every month I copy the dozens of lines labeled for various income flows and paste it into a new sheet. Then I enter in numbers as I go. It saves all my worksheets and scenarios in iCloud. Love having access on both my phones and iPads. I’m not saying this is better than a spreadsheet but I don’t use spreadsheets on my phone and this is just my go to iPhone tool for working out scenarios and making sure numbers add up.
Amazing app, get it!
Best app in my phone.
Request: swap arrows and delete/return. I keep pressing arrows when I mean to delete stuff. I don’t remember now if delete used to be at the top and it’s muscle memory.
Saw some reviews mentioning the icon. I have it next to my notes app on first screen. Ever since the icon changed to yellow (long time) I sometimes open notes when I mean to open Soulver and vice versa). I also agree the icon is a full disconnect to what the app is.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Acqualia Software OU
- 7.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022, Acqualia Software
- In-App Purchases
- Send a Bagel & Coffee $4.99
- Send Small Fries $1.99
- Send a 3-course meal. $19.99
- Send a Bento Box $9.99